Decurion Announcement! IMPORTANT!

Strider

Greetings all Squires and Legionnaires, and to all members of the Legion.

For those who dont know me, I am Strider and have recently been appointed Decurion for the Legion. Also, until we have a permanent Senator of War I will be filling that position, but only temporarily.

Now, some important notes for all members of the legion, especially new members, and Squires.

From this point on, let it be known wearing of Uniforms as set out in the Codex is required.

Uniforms are as follows:

Section 1- Standard Uniform

Paragraph i

The Senator of War wears a red cape, a black kilt, purple half apron, and a blue sash.

Paragraph ii

The Imperator wears black armor, a black cape, a black kilt, a purple sash, and a purple half apron and wears the Empires Medallion.

Paragraph iii

The Centurion wears golden armor, a purple cape, a black kilt, a sash of the cohort color, and a purple half apron.

Paragraph iv

The Decurion wears blue armor(purple gloves and chest), black sash, black kilt, black cape and purple half apron

Paragraph v

The Knight wears silver armor, Cohort Sash, a black kilt, and a purple half apron..NO CAPE.

Paragraph vi

The Squire wears silver armor, a black doublet, and a purple kilt and purple half apron..NO CAPE.

Paragraph vii

The Legionnaire wears a black doublet and a purple half apron..NO KILT and NO CAPE.

-----------

This is required to reinforce the visual unity of the Legion. It is only a start towards the strengthening of the Legion, but is vital. Contact me with any question on ICQ, 9066880.

------------

Training:

We will soon begin Legion Training. This training will be to strengthen the tactics of fighting in a group. Being able to handle yourself individually is one thing, and important, but fighting as a group is out most important tactic.

We will practice such things as cross healing, boxxing up, and fighting in a line. These are very important and must be remphasized within the Legion.

Trainings will take place in the Barracks zone of Trinsic, and a time will soon be announced. Please send me your individual availability at 9066880. This will speed up the time it takes me to decide a training schedule. If I am not available I will ask either Kodoz or Ser to run the Training on some occassions, if they are willing and able.

-------

Role-Playing:

I must strongly emphasize we are, and it is in the Codex, a role playing in guild. I will expect all embers to remain in character and represent the Empire as best as possible. As I get to know each of you, as best as possible, I will be reporting your performance to Kodoz.

I do not want to sound overly strict or mean about any of this, in fact this will help improve your enjoyment, and open new doors for all fo you. I would like tod o more events with our allies and even enemies in the future, and this will go much more smoothly if we focus on our RP, and strengthen it.

The reward and medal system will be used to reward those who make progress in role playing and provide an example for the rest of the Legion.

DO not be afraid. Any help or questions about role playing you have and need answered etc, PLEASE PLEASE spek with me or Kodoz. We are here to help you.

--

Again, send me your schedules so that regular training can begin. Training is a time to get to know each other and learn tactics and make friends within our ranks, and learn how to work together.

--

To all Knights and HIgher within the Legion!

Ill be wanting a meeting with each of you who are already Knights and higher. Uniform is very important for all of you, to set an example for new members and for all who see us.

As your Cohort grows it is entirely possible those who are Knights as of right now, may become Centurion of their Cohort. To make any kind of choice I need to know all of you, and so a meeting is important. This could very well take place Saturday after the Tavern Night.

----

NOw, your response to this post:

Please post only the following in this thread, and send all questions to my ICQ, which is again 9066880.

Please post:

Name and Rank and if a Knight, your Cohort, of all characters in the Legion, and note which one is your main character. Along with your ICQ number.

Thanks alot folks, I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Please send me your schedules, by ICQ. 9066880

Thank you Blair.

Now EVERYONE else who has a character in the Legion, PLEASE, respond as she did. It is very helpful for me to know who is in the Legion and active. Right now it looks like our only member is Piper, so please respond as she did.

Thank you.

Thank you Blair.

Now EVERYONE else who has a character in the Legion, PLEASE, respond as she did. It is very helpful for me to know who is in the Legion and active.  Right now it looks like our only member is Piper, so please respond as she did.

Thank you.

Glad I'm an ancient *grin* looks like you dont want to cross this guy

Edited by Lord Ser Brightblade

Now EVERYONE else who has a character in the Legion, PLEASE, respond as she did.

and considering that every member is required to have at least 1 legion character unless they've retired, I sure hope that's not all we've got. That would make a LOOOOT of alts :cool:

I hope you all know me *smiles* i am Empress Charlie,hear me roar

(if your looking for my Emperor husband Kodoz, try my house working on mopping the floors hehehe)

*sends a pigeon while mopping the floors*

Kodoz, Emperor

Dinadan, Gladiator Knight

Jin Champloo, Dragoon Squire

Ben, Renegade Heran

Karly, Heiress