Tetand's Thanks

Fazar

(Im not sure whether I should be OOC or IC in here but to get the point across; my birthday is this friday and I was thinking cause Im new to the guild as well Id like to have perhaps a little party of some sorts. Tetand will supply free alcohol to all who attend. Could be a chance to meet guildmates and share stories and RP. If any would be interested perhaps we can flesh it out more?)

(Im not sure whether I should be OOC or IC in here but to get the point across; my birthday is this friday and I was thinking cause Im new to the guild as well Id like to have perhaps a little party of some sorts.  Tetand will supply free alcohol to all who attend.  Could be a chance to meet guildmates and share stories and RP.  If any would be interested perhaps we can flesh it out more?)

That sounds like a smashing idea! What shall we do (besides drink) to celebrate your birthday?

That sounds like a smashing idea! What shall we do (besides drink) to celebrate your birthday?

perhaps feast...tell stories of battles past? Then march out and raid somewhere? *throws ideas out*

edit : Actually. Perhaps send Tetand on some sort of test/quest type initiation to the clan?

Edited by Fazar

When and what time?

Ill post it as MotD, as you will find most members never seem to find their way here often enough.

BTW the forums are totally free of OOC/IC regulations. We routinely slip in and out of character at the whim of the thread.

Alright then. Well Server time I probably wont be on till about 3 pm if thats a problem. any time from there up untill midnight server time. So any time between those thats good for people would work.

I am sorry I missed this. I was in an absolutely foul mood after reading 1.7 patch on Friday, and I couldn't log in. You wouldnt have wanted me to come anyway, I was so angry.

Anyways better now. Glad to see you around :) Hope your birthday was good.