Let the Games COMENCE!

Sei Teirson

Seems its just my luck that as I go and get something to eat the power surges from the storm we were having all day .. THEN I find out that my parents cat is stuck int he attic and I have to go and help them take it out .. THEN I get home and find out that my monitor is fried fromt he outage .. SO I am using my roomates monitor atm to type this message then I have to give it back to him (( Sebastion says Hi btw)) .. UGH .. cant I just get to play the game for a day .. my day off and everything RUINED! .. I need some luck or something cause I am dei'ing here :devil:

Seems its just my luck that as I go and get something to eat the power surges from the storm we were having all day .. THEN I find out that my parents cat is stuck int he attic and I have to go and help them take it out .. THEN I get home and find out that my monitor is fried fromt he outage .. SO I am using my roomates monitor atm to type this message then I have to give it back to him (( Sebastion says Hi btw)) .. UGH .. cant I just get to play the game for a day .. my day off and everything RUINED! .. I need some luck or something cause I am dei'ing here  :devil:

It's cause you spent the day farming for attack system gold :)

Just kidding....

Hope you get a new monitor soon and see you in game! Oh yeah Ill be in game today :) Had some stuff to do in another gaming platform the past few weeks in preparation for a new expansion launch and that is nearly completed now.

Seems its just my luck that as I go and get something to eat the power surges from the storm we were having all day .. THEN I find out that my parents cat is stuck int he attic and I have to go and help them take it out .. THEN I get home and find out that my monitor is fried fromt he outage .. SO I am using my roomates monitor atm to type this message then I have to give it back to him (( Sebastion says Hi btw)) .. UGH .. cant I just get to play the game for a day .. my day off and everything RUINED! .. I need some luck or something cause I am dei'ing here  :devil:

Tell Sebastion he can come back and play any time he wants to... cas we all know he does.

Oh and don't forget to tell your brother he's the bigest wankstar in the universe.

thanks for the support :( .. imma try and get one from work tonight so that I can log in and play when I get home otherwise I will pick one up on the way home .. only thing is I am not sure if its just the cable or the actual monitor (im praying its the cable, that monitor wasnt cheap :devil: )

Syban : Sebastion is too busy :) .. so he says.. to play MMO's anymore :)

Archived