D&D Alpha Is Here!

Martok

We’re pleased to announce that we’ve sent out the first round of Alpha acceptance e-mails. Our internal Alpha has gone very well, improving by leaps and bounds on an almost daily basis, and now it’s time to take the next step: giving you, the public, your first real look at Dungeons & Dragons Online®: Stormreach. This project has been in development for over two years now, and we’re very excited to share our hard work with you.

So keep an eye on your inbox for your Alpha acceptance letter. If you haven’t registered, it’s not too late to sign up for future phases. Be sure to visit http://beta.turbine.com/signup to fill out your application. Don’t forget to sign up for the ddo.com forums as well to get the latest information about the game!

One important note: if you have a spam blocker, make sure that it is set to allow messages from turbine.com and turbinegames.com so that you don’t miss your acceptance.

If you do not receive an invitation at this time, don’t worry - we will be adding participants continually as we prepare to launch.

To those invited to the Alpha, we would like to say:

Welcome to Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach! Gather your parties and get ready for adventure in the world of Eberron!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i enrolled for the stress test via fileplanet today and the say a spot is reservered and that i will be e-mailed a beta key, so i hope to be in this week.

i enrolled for the stress test via fileplanet today and the say a spot is reservered and that i will be e-mailed a beta key, so i hope to be in this week.

I signed up for File Planet Monday Night and got my Beta key yesterday evening. I tried it last night a bit and it looks amazing.

Archived