questions from a noob

whiterabbit

Ive noticed if you go near cantinas or spaceports usually any jedi will run up and force heal you so they can gain exp.

For wounds the best I could advise would be to go to a cantina and make sure your Battle Fatigue is at zero. (Affects Doctor's healing them.)

Then look for a Doc or a Jedi like Rusty said around the Starports or in said Cantina.

For wounds the best I could advise would be to go to a cantina and make sure your Battle Fatigue is at zero. (Affects Doctor's healing them.)

Then look for a Doc or a Jedi like Rusty said around the Starports or in said Cantina.

Battle fatigue is no longer in the game sweetie. As for gaining med skills, you can go to a medic trainer and learn the novice skill for 100 credits. Then you must run around healing others in battle to gain med XP to train. I am currently doing this on the Kauri server, it's a pain trying to do that and gain rifles XP. Seems if you heal in battle you gain only half the normal rifles (or weapons) XP that you normally would get from a kill.

Archived