Jedi EXP Nerf?

Martok

Core mentioned in tells to me yesterday that Jedi EXP is getting nerfed to 1/6 of current. Anyone else see or hear this?

I have been unable to find a post anywhere in regards to this.

Savrem is very close to unlocking finally. I have 6 more boxes to grind out and then I'm finished.

Will be a real kick in the nuts to have them nerf jedi now, after finally getting there when I've been playing on and off since release! :)

It's my understanding that was suppose to come with pub 21, along with a nerf to all other exp as well, but suposedly has been taken out for now. I've heard rumors though that on the test center the exp conversion to FS exp is 30:1 so.. who knows what's going to happen.. :) Not quite as close as you but getting there, so I'm not happy about this at all either :)

Only thing I saw was a 'group xp' nerf.

All xp from what I know was going to be hit hard... all xp was going to be divided by how many members you have in the group. So after the CU they force us to group (because soloing was bad right?) and now they are trying to force us to solo... (because grouping is bad right?)

I just don't understand their reasoning.

Leveling in any MMORPG is tedius and crappy. New MMORPG's out there are making leveling time lower, and adding more end content (see D&D online).

Star Wars still has such great potential with capital ship expansion and additonal jedi/bh/smuggler additions.

Doesn't make sense to me why they are trying to drive their customers away.

It's bad enough my vendor sales are way down now since all the wanna be bounty hunters have given up, I'm hardly selling any BH droids anymore :tease:

Archived