Volonazra needs your help

Volonazra

I will need some help in the near future. I have found an old friend, a warlock, that has agreed to help me with the ritual to bind my dreadstead. However, to do it I will need some assistance. I will need: 1 warrior, 1 priest/druid, and a third brave soul, to accompany me and my warlock friend into Dire Maul. In there we will face several obstacles ending in epic battles with dreadlords(whom i am stealing control of a steed from). Since we have only one healer capable of this, and she plays early in the day, it may be impossible to schedule. So, if there are any good friends you know willing to lend a hand please let me know.

I would like to know when you would be available for this also so we can set a date. The run will take 1.5 - 2hrs, if all goes well.

As you know Volo you can call on me anytime that iam not in a raid. If iam on my alt Vilthe just send him a tell and ill jump on Meifftor to lend a healing hand.

I will tank for you if you need me. However I think getting a priest will be a challenge.

if im on and you have kaer to be your tank just send me a line im sure i have some priest friends taht will help out :yahoo: