Role Playing and Ganking

Khamballa

I have a question before I go to work.

Anathemas is your type of person that would enjoy slaying something just to see it suffer, the only

other means of joy he has is eating his victim.

What if he runs up against a gnome that is ten levels lower than himself - flagged?

Certainly I would not wish to bring disgrace upon the Skullcrushers.

Would one character nutorious for being a seriel killer be beneficial or hurtful to the guild?

I am guessing hurtful - and I wish not to do that.

Any ideas?

Maybe make a casual guild for people who do the same?

In my non-clan-representational opinion. I value role play, that's why i'm in THIS clan. If your character is dysfunctional, so be it, let it be dealt with in a roleplay scenerio. Go nuts on the liance. I see no reason to hamper anyone's RP experience anymore than it already is. :innocent:

To me, its situational. Ten level lower than you but equal level to the Horde questing in the zone? CLOMP Ten level lower than you but in or around an Alliance village they have been defending. Mercy unless they provoke me. Ten levels lower dueling or other wise not causing trouble. Let them be. Also, it depends on the levels we are talking about. At 60, a level 50 flagged is probably up to no good in Kalimdor. On the other hand, at 20th a levle 10 flagged probably doesnt know what has happened.

To me, its situational.  Ten level lower than you but equal level to the Horde questing in the zone?  CLOMP  Ten level lower than you but in or around an Alliance village they have been defending.  Mercy unless they provoke me.  Ten levels lower dueling or other wise not causing trouble.  Let them be.  Also, it depends on the levels we are talking about.  At 60, a level 50 flagged is probably up to no good in Kalimdor.  On the other hand, at 20th a levle 10 flagged probably doesnt know what has happened.

Its situational for me too, and depends on where we are. Sometimes I feel like an honorable duel, sometimes I feel like wiping my enemies off the face of Azeroth.

If there's flagged Alliance in Horde territory, I am vastly more likely to attack regardless of level differences. But that's just me. I won't dictate how others play.

In other words, there is no gank. If you are flagged, you are meat.

Having your flag on implies your intent to do "mischief" Therefore if you are flagged, you are a target.

agree

i cant count how many times sleyvas has brought justice upon " lowbies" foolish enough to tread on his home land .

you are flagged either you will kill someone lower then you or die , i just choose which one it is for you .

Seeing the PvP is an option on this server, there is really no "ganking" of anyone.

My moto is "if your flaged, you die like the scum Alliance that you are"

KILL THEM ALL, LET THRALL SORT THEM OUT!!!