Dungeons and Dragons Online Trailer

reneequixtcl

If any of you will be on this game when it goes online August 1, 2005 .. I would LOVE to keep in touch with you there. This trailer makes the game look wonderful. This is a game I have waited on since I started playing video games and the pen/paper DnD.

;)

Download the DnD Online Trailer here.

Guessing I didnt get into the beta for this since I havent heard from them but for a guy that remembers when D&D first appeared and had to put up with parents of friends who thought we were all becoming satanists all I can say is WOW. This game, for those that loved D&D (which for most of us who play fantasy MMORPGs is the case), will be the EQ killer. It will I would expect it will draw a large population away from many games for that matter.....

Man do I wish I had access to this game already! Maybe Ill have to take a ride up the road :) Turbine is just a quick 30 minute drive away!!!!

*Puts on his viking helmet and prepares to raid Turbine* ;):laugh::D>:L>:L

oopsie, just noticed I shoulda put this in the DnD discussion boards ... forgive my boo-boo.

*hides in the corner trying to avoid punishment*

;)

I'll be there! No doubt about it. I didn't know it was coming out Aug 1st. I thought it was much later in the year? I have been bored out of my mind for the last 4 months. I am definitely looking forward to DDO.

i DID NOT HEAR BACK ANYTHING ON BETA EITHER.

BUT IF I CAN GET IT AUG 1ST I'LL BE THERE.JUST TO FROG FIGHT WITH TOK IF NUFFIN ELSE

YOU HIDE BUT WE WILL FIND YOU NADIA!!

I look forward to it!

grr.. that's it! i'm going rogue now .. *throws her cloak down and stomps off*

*jumps under her invisibility cloak* Well, if ya find me I'll just say I wanted you to find me.  >:L

see we found you and moved you!! your cloak had a hole in it.

grr.. that's it! i'm going rogue now .. *throws her cloak down and stomps off*

now now twas only a lil hole.sure it can be fixed.

if yur going rouge then we shall pick locks and find secret doors together

and of course throw stones(unless its TOK then we throw buckeyes) at our enimies while hidden!!!!

I got offered an interview at Turbine, but I had to go hang out with BB.

Be careful of BB he really is a Satanist. I've seen the pentagram in his basement.

If any of you are in the Mass area I'm looking to put together an old school pen and paper group. I'm sure I could rope BB in, but I need a few more.

Archived