What will your class be?

Martok

What will your class be?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wizard!  :devil:

Yes, Martok needs a lesser wizard companion. In fact, you could even be the dead lizard I carry around in game. :mage:

Haha, I don't think so. No no.. Balandar will be Chaotic Neutral. Do whatever the hell I want to do :mage: I need to scrounge up $65 and get the core books.

Actually, I should say I'm LEANING towards wizard at the moment. Sorcerer has some neat things about it.....

If I do go wizard, it will be pure wizard without any multiclassing and without any school specialization.

Fire... I LOVE fire... If I specialize, it'll be something along the destructive lines.. Don't know which schools they are, but anything that allows me to blow things up and recall away is b-e-a-utiful.

Until then, the Army System will have to hold me over. :mage:

Evocation has fireball in it... problem is, if you specialize, you only get to cast 1 more spell per spell level of your specialized school, but you have to give up 2 other schools of magic completely. So out of the 8 different schools of magic, you'd only be able to cast from 6.

Not worth it.

I'd rather have the broad based utility that wizards are able to bring to the table than just be able to cast fireball......That fireball spell won't help much against a flame hound or fire elemental :mage: What made playing wizards so great was that they could do ANYTHING, as long as you were a smart player and had the right spell memorized prior to your adventure!

Monk's and Druid's wont' be in game at release.

They don't want to add Monk's until they can get a good unarmed system in game so the monk's can unleash their fists of fury.

I just can't make my mind up. I do know that I'm going to have to get the books and get up to date on things cause it's been a long time.

a monk's the only character I've ever been any good at in D&D ;)

I'd try wizard or sorc, but I doubt the game will allow me to cast a shrink spell on a giant's armor to squish him.

Not sure about the expansion items..... I only know that Druid/Monk will be added after release, same with mage and sorcerer familiars.

I really can't decide either. Kinda tired of playing the elven mage .. possibly would like to try a fighter/cleric combination.

See ya there!

;)

how many characters per server? Other ideas i may run: Barbarian/ Druid, er...i don't know. This may all be hindered by the fact i may be also playing with Neverwinter 2, love the original.

-hoth

• 2 weeks later...

Probably a cleric - a half-elven druid. My boyfriend's been a dungeon master for a long time (and takes his position very seriously, might I add). He has the neatest characters with the most detailed storylines. :p I asked him what he thought would best suit me, and when he said a chaotic good half-elven druid, I agreed. :3

• 2 weeks later...

Archived