Heres a little addon to concider

Volonazra

Sounds mighty interesting... I'll have to check it out sometime soon.

Speaking of add-ons, I haven't gotten too far into them, but... I use cosmos (cosmosui.com), and my favorite add-on can be found at http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=309

It's a wardrobe program, allowing you to switch between partial/whole sets of gear. It's very user-friendly, and you can even set it so it will auto-equip your carrot-on-a-stick, boots with spurs, and maybe riding gloves even, when you mount. Then when you dismount it automatically switches back to what you had previously been wearing. The only bad part about it is that it requires Cosmos to work... <shrug>

~Marjaan

@ Kaer,

oh i have every warlock addon out there. shard tracker, servitude, necrosis, pet attack, pet defend, smart pet, etc, etc

Cosmos uses up too much system resources for my taste. The addons Cosmos calles core and/or dependencies all relay info back and forth across your connection. They also use this info (or worse profited from) without your concent. ALL the addons found in Cosmos can be found as stand alone or in other compilation UI without the dependencies. See Insomniax or UUI mods for my picks. Currently, im using Insomniax.