Instances 101

morilen

I’m not sure how much luck people have had with forming instance groups, and in my opinion these are the icing on the WoW cake. No one should miss out on something like Scarlet Monastery, or Uldaman. The end encounters in these places have an epic feel and really made me love WoW.

I don’t see all that many requests going through the Guild Chat for instance help. Which to me implies that people are either not doing them or are afraid to ask someone who is past that dungeon for help with it. Volo spent a lot of time with me in instances that he had absolutely no need to run through. He just did it to help, so I would like to return the favor to the whole of Clan Skullcrusher.

So, here it what I propose:

I would like to run a weekly (assuming there are enough people) event for the Crushers (which may or may not include other Argeant Covenant members) for instance running. Depending on the level/need I will use either, Grymald (54 mage) or Merica (29 Shaman) for the run. These runs can be for any instance needed by the majority vote. I will probably try to use a poll to determine need (alts take a back burner to mains… in other words if I have 4 alts that want SM and 2 mains that want RFD then the mains should win). The best days for me to actually help are Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday (after 6:00pm EST).

Let me know what you all think…

Suggestions or ideas on how to implement this are more than welcome.

~Grymald

Edited by morilen

I'm available pretty much anytime I'm online to help others unless I'm already in an instance, would be more than happy to assist. Most of the time I'm just running around gathering herbs or stealing from the SM acolytes anyways

well myself personally i run instances all the time , i think from thursday till friday i did about 7 instances at like minimum 4 hours each ..

so when im on since i work now i prefere to run the higher ones , but if help is needed you all should know never to be shy to ask me .