Looks like i might be hoppin in

Rusty

Just got an email from the company that im looking to trade in my uo accounts to in order to get a well advanced SWG account but they asked what kind of professions i would like. Does anyone have any reccomendations, the only thing i told him was i definantly want someone that is well advanced in being force sensitive.

Good combat profs are:

Well, all of them. It depends on what you wish to play. Melee? Ranged? (ranged is more fun imo for star wars)

I have a Bounty Hunter/Smuggler, a Bounty Hunter/Rifleman (just for grinding purposes), and a Shipwright/Droid Engineer.

Star wars is similar to UO, if you don't like your professions, change it.

It's difficult to tell you what is GOOD, as it really depends on your playstyle. The only really gimped class right now is Jedi, and you have about 6months to a year of full time grinding to get there anyways.

meant to ask, is it really worth it to be a jedi. I was reading that after you die three times as padawan you are deleted and after you die 3 times as master you turn into the jedi blue ghost. I'm hoping its hard to die as a jedi if you can lose all that hard work after 3 kills

As for Jedi if you have the year or so long dedication to aquire Jedi (Notice I just said aquire.) it's very worth it. In addition it's an almost needed profession these days...

As for the punishment of dieing as a Jedi the only punishment you recieve is if a Bounty Hunter finds you and kills you. You only loose experience points (Which are usually slow to gain.) and there is no perminent death anymore.

Hope that helps.

Most likely picking up a Master Marksman and Scout(Force Sensitive) only problem is he is Rebel so i need to change to imperial and he has Rebel Pilot 1/1/1/1 so i will lose that switching to imperial but at least i can rebuild to imperial standings.

Dont know yet, im trading in my ultima online accounts for that one most likely i told the company that im trading with that of the choices they gave me thats the one i want, but it only comes with a little over 1 million credits so im asking for more since im giving them 3 well built uo accounts for a single SWG character.

If you would like to take a look at what they posted about him you can go to this link Here and look at the 4th character down the Master Marksman and Scout (Force Sensative).

Archived