Battlegrounds- Opinions

muru

(Okay, what is the consensus? I love CTF after spending 1 evening and 5 matches at the Gulch bashin' the sorry Alliance members)

Muru stil lurnin' - Muru blud boilin' da klomp mor humiez! :cool:

Its great. Two classes much undervalued in normal pvp , prot warriors and hunters, are extremely amazing in the ctf environment. I had a blast, got lots of kills, and am an amazing flag runner with shield wall and last stand.

Its great. Two classes much undervalued in normal pvp , prot warriors and hunters, are extremely amazing in the ctf environment. I had a blast, got lots of kills, and am an amazing flag runner with shield wall and last stand.

This is very interesting to hear, being a 38 warrior, the BG "leader" :) often called "all warriors on defense." So, I have only ever played defense in 5 matches. It's still a blast though.

I have an idea to try a tactic where the whole raid camps near the middle of the map. Instead of one group inside and one outside.

This is very interesting to hear, being a 38 warrior, the BG "leader"  :)  often called "all warriors on defense." So, I have only ever played defense in 5 matches. It's still a blast though.

I

lol .. ive done it about 16 times already , won 15 lost 1 ... depends on your group .. not only classes but this mini zerg takes planning and skill , when to fear , when not to . when to hit this when to hit that .

ive been on offence each time , and majority of the time its sleyvas you lead the pack or some other war . usually i end up top 5 for both horde and alliance in both hks and killing blows,

hunters traps are a ###### , well placed traps can mean a win

alliance are ######es lol , 90 % of their groups are priests/pallys , shields shields shields

well played sap/stun rogues are a force ,

warriors with a healer can take out groups ( myself and a priest killed about 7 once cause they were all stupid and just focused on me cause i was killing )

things to do ,

hit healers first !

keep only 3 or 4 MAX on defence ( shaman/mage prefered )

flare on hunters ! ,

fear is your friend , locks priests spam it , wars when you want to get that flag carrier alone fear bomb is amazing

but all this you know :yub::)

my vote , best thing blizz has done in a long ###### time .

I HATE CTF.... but yet somehow I love Warsong Gulch, go figure. Blizzard strikes again with that whole "universal-appeal" thing.... I'm impressed. Haven't checked out Alterac Valley yet, I hope that one is just as fun! :)

~Marjaan