If a drunk driver hits your car...

Chris

If some drunk son of a balron hits your car, gets out of their car, and tries to run, take them down and detain them til the police arrive! I was informed by the police this morning that often drunk drivers will flee the scene and hide out until they sober up because if they're not drunk when the police get ahold of them they can't get a DWI. Of course, the fact that they leave their car behind (and in my case their cellular phone too :laugh: ) further demonstrates the lack of forethought :laugh:

Lol, he should have walked home. Now his license will be suspended, he may have to go to jail for a short time, and pay a huge fine. Now, was that worth a few beers? That is the reason I do not drink, waste of time and money.

I hope you came out okay, nothing broken? :laugh:

Also, if they go to the police before the police track them down they supposedly can't be charged with fleeing the scene (though that one sounds fishy) :laugh:

Im ok because I was still in bed at the time. The car was parked at the curb and they took a big chunk out of the front driver's side corner.