May Your Blades Never Dull

Mornak

Ug!

Mornak be swingin a mightee hammer fur da Clan. Mornak be wurking blacksmithin. Does lat wear mail? Does lat wear plate? Iz latz clomp'r gone dull? Mornak hab much help frum clan to blacksmith. Mornak want mayk clan strong wid bubhosh armor and weapons. Mornak Help his clan brudders and sistas dis weekend.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that I will be online a pretty good bit this weekend and monday because I have a state holiday on monday. I would be happy to make mail, plate, or weapons for those who need it. I will mine for the ore and pound the anvil for any crusher I can help. (mining hit 290 this week) Just send me a tell in game and I'll link you with what's available. We can put our heads together to gather up any special ingredients needed and I'll be glad to help you find them, or you could go try to acquire them while I go mine the ore.

With the PvP stepping up and many new Crushers on the rise, I want to make sure we have solid armor and weapons. I want to try to work on my blacksmithing to complete several armorcrafter quests and would be happy to dedicate some time to the clan if anyone needs. See ya online.

Mornak

Bubhosh, Blacksmithy Mornak!

I've been research'in an mining like crazy lately, in hopes of exactly what you're offering for da clan.

I'm a warrior in need of good gear, short on funds, but gathering and saving ore and other ingredients. I have an interest in the Barbaric items. Me likz loads of agility. I'll talk to ya in game to see what recipes you have available.

I recently dumped blacksmithing for skinning, so I now offer mining and skinning skills to the clan.

Thank you Mornak for offering your service to the guild. If you need his services, you can help him by finding some of all of the materials needed. Goes for all those seeking services from memers that offer services. Dont make our crafters regret (or stop) lending us their help. Save all the items you may find that have white text, those items are used as materials for various trades. That way when the crafters need rare or expensive materials we have them ready at hand. Remeber give and you will recieve.

Mornak - my thanks for your generous offer last night. Those pieces you showed me would perfectly compliment my set, and make me short just a chest for when I turn 40 - a rare privilidge for a warrior indeed.

I am a miner as well so I will try hard to get some Mithril for you if you could help me by making some of them. I can also provide certain gems if you let me know which you need, I keep a stock though not sure exactly what you need.

The Mageweave I might be hard pressed to get. Thanks again!

i have plenty of mageweave to share. I also have misc. odds and ends saved almost always. General rule of thumb, keep ALL white text drops. You never know when you may need them. :laugh: