Tabard wearers?

pachelbel

Can someone enlighten me? Are there any clan rules to who is allowed to wear the clan's tabard? I am a low-level peon with little hope of having an extra gold for a long time, so this is purely for interest.

Is the tabard an uniform or a mark of authority in the clan? Should only clan officers wear it as a mark of their superiority? Is it available to anyone who can afford it? Or, is it required that all clan members strive to get it asap?

I just want to know, when I role play and see the clan tabard, should I slap the person on the back or grovel at their feet, or maybe grovel either way.

OK, if you see me, prepare to be groveled! Whoever you are.

Ib lat wana grovel, grovel to da Olog Heel'ur. Ib nub den, da Heel'ur will hab tu smite de wit da Shadow vuudoo. Un trust Meifftor, Lat nub wan dat tu happun. Or me kun fear lat un du dis to lat >:L

Morgh mailed out 5 tabbards de udder day to new memburs......

Mount being 90gold is just plain silly.....

I am not gonna get one till gold is like silver to me....regular drop

and even then....I will probably just save to get the ancient fast one.

I am level 56. Gold is NOT like silver! Silver is silver. Takes me about 30 kills for me to get 1 gold.

Also, I was level 49 before I got my mount. Sold about everything I had. =/ Just hang in there and keep bashing those mobs!

Morgh could make some extra shinies selling the herbs and potions you spend time collecting/making. Healing pots/mana pots are a no brainer. Also i suggest rage pots, and especially demonslaying potions(used by enchanters to do the popular demonslaying enchant). Aside from that id try to find out which potions the other crafts use regularly and keep your stock well supplied.

The more I read WoW forums etc... the more I'm convinced that a good Rogue player is a solid cash generating machine. I have not developed any trade skill to any level of worth (maybe this is why as I haven't had to sink money into various trade skills). Anything of worth I give to others that can use i.e. special drops etc... Between pickpocketing and selling junk, was able to by both training and mount at 41 and Have 15 Gold to spare.

Then again I was cheap on gear and weapons up until around level 38 or so and only recently got some decent armor thanks to Ugnush generously crafting it for me.

Gold is not a problem to get at long as you dont mind farming / grinding one spot for hrs to get it. I had my money for my mount at level 38 nad still roll in the cash. Just take time once or twice a week from questing and just grind and you will see the cash roll in.

Gold is not a problem to get at long as you dont mind farming / grinding one spot for hrs to get it. I had my money for my mount at level 38 nad still roll in the cash. Just take time once or twice a week from questing and just grind and you will see the cash roll in.

Bleh. I have neither the time nor the tolerance for grinding. >:0

Heh I feel the same way, I just trained the wolf riding and im 45 -taking me forever. I have artisan skinning as one of my skills just because i took up enchanting and there no money in that for a long time. I just got artisan enchanting last week thanks to Fizit and orghand- thanks again. so maybe after all ill be able to afford that mount by 50 lol