PvP?

Volonazra

What is your stance on PvP?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wher du latz stand?

Although not to the extreme of a pvp server, I enjoy the pvp aspect as well. Especially at higher levels as there tends to be a better level balance available. I have started to roam with my pvp flag on recently when I'm not specifically out grinding or on specific quests. I've found that while you still run into the higher level morons interested in a quick kill, you also run into just as many or more that result in some fun rp and not neccedssarily even end in violence (although that's a more fun ending >:L ). I find true combat with other real roleplayers so much more enjoyable than the pvp butchers.

I would love to get into PvP but my current system wont let me. I would lag so bad I would be dead before the lag cleared.

On another note I RP on the destruction of the Scurge (sp ). I am an outstanding member with the Argent Dawn and RP accordenly. I have been know to help Alliance member is such deeds for the Argent Dawn, This does not make me a traitor to the Horde, I just makes my RP exp that much more fun. So killing some alliance members just dont sit right with this Olog. There are some that diserve to die to the Horde, like all Pallys, but most are not as bad as we all make them out to be.

Once you start hunting in the Plaguelands you will see what I mean and might change your mind about Clomping them all, but Pallys still need to die in the worse posible manner.

For the Honor of the Horde.

>:L 50+ views and  only 7 votes? wtf

*points at google ads*

*points at google bot*

*points at archive.org*

*points at msn, yahoo, and several other search engines*

All of that will increase the views.

Well looks as most of the clan (atleast those that read the boards) is into pvp. I think the nay vote was Meifftor, and only due to current compter setup. Lets start a "puter fer da priest" fund raiser. >:L

Im waiting and hoping that the Battle Ground lives up to the hype, and the institute the honor system as planned, and there are rewards for honorable kills (ie realm pts as in DAoC). THEN, i just might go mad from pvp hysteria.

erm meaning Volonazra attempting to poke fun at the people that never read this board. perhaps my humor is lost on them seeing as they wont read THAT either.

Har! Perhaps we should institute a weekly roll call on the forums (required posting).

I imagine some dislike posting because they do not want to get too attached. E.G. “If I make 500 posts here, what will it matter when I quit WoW”. Or some may think that The Honor Empire is a short term organization. Considering we have been here since 1997, it’s unlikely!!