Instance fun

Wolf

I'd like to arrange a group interested in going into the Scarlet Monastery. Level 35 and up is best as they can obtain the quests from the Undercity (also to avoid getting group bashed). I personally have never been in yet as I'm just about to hit 35, but from everything I've read it's an entertaining instance. Also has some good potential drops.

If anyone else would be interested let me know as I'd prefer to do this sort of thing with clanmates versus strangers.

Cheerio

I have been inside once....aye and while we all died at the very last doorway...it was very good fun.....nice cash flow and it does have good 30s drops and lower 40s.

(key is to STAY ALONG OUTSIDE WALLS of the main rooms)

I am always up for groups.

-Druid Morgh wandering.

I have been inside once....aye and while we all died at the very last doorway...it was very good fun.....nice cash flow and it does have good 30s drops and lower 40s.

(key is to STAY ALONG OUTSIDE WALLS of the main rooms)

I am always up for groups.

-Druid Morgh wandering.

I'll probably be on after 10 (EST) tonight. If enough of us are kicking around we can take a look. I'm not going to try and get a firm schedule for this as we have a disparity of levels that won't find it so interesting, but if enough of us similar levelled and similar minded are on we can take a run at it (or several runs :yub: )

o.k

I'm going to go in tonight (Friday after 10). Last night Rhoach, V ol and I got side tracked taking care of business in Arathi. But I'm going to make a point of running the SM instance tonight with whoever is around and wants to come.

Cheers.