Clan Clomps and Swap Meet

Balandar

Thursday night we will have a Clan Clomp for part five of the Counterstrike quest. The Kolkar’s will attack the small farm west of the crossroads, we must be there to help defend against the invasion!

Saturday morning (or when everyone wakes up :yub: ) we will have a swap meet. Bring your items for hand-me-downs, items you need enchanted, and any resources for our crafters.

Crafters

Fizit: Tailoring and Enchanting

Grulg: Blacksmithing

Morgh: Alchemy

Ugnush: Leatherworking

Also this weekend, we will “raid” ragefire!

Read more in the comments…

Due to the mechanics of raids, we cannot have a true raid. Raids are multiple groups working together, but quests do not function correctly with raids. If we have more than 5 people (most likely), we can either choose to have a raid and not everyone will get the quest items. Or we can have multiple groups, each will have their own dungeon instance.

/me sighs..

alas i am but a kid... a stupid one at that... i left my cd at my grand parents.. i called them they lost it so im expecting the delay to be 3 weeks now. squirl plans seam easy to get sell the one you have for guild tabard thats more of a need for clan popularity than stupid squirls for everyone to kick around.....

Thursday night we will have a Clan Clomp for part five of the Counterstrike quest. The Kolkar’s will attack the small farm west of the crossroads, we must be there to help defend against the invasion!

Saturday morning (or when everyone wakes up  :yub:  ) we will have a swap meet. Bring your items for hand-me-downs, items you need enchanted, and any resources for our crafters.

Crafters

Fizit: Tailoring and Enchanting

Grulg: Blacksmithing

Morgh: Alchemy

Ugnush: Leatherworking

Also this weekend, we will “raid” ragefire!

Read more in the comments…

Me be der tu clomp. Meeb skillz nub tu guud yet, but me hab Bubhosh tyme clompin anywayz. Me hab guud skillz ib gettin ded!!!! >:L

/me sighs..

alas i am but a kid... a stupid one at that... i left my cd at my grand parents.. i called them they lost it so im expecting the delay to be 3 weeks now. squirl plans seam easy to get sell the one you have for guild tabard thats more of a need for clan popularity than stupid squirls for everyone to kick around.....

Eh, don't beat yourself up about it. I'll just leave it in the bank for now, I've got plenty of space. Just be sure to remind me when you get back about it.

I am happy to take on engineer soon too. I have been mailing all my skins to Ugnush, not sure how close to the top of Leathercrafter he is.

Ugnush - let's figure out a transition plan. I think we want to have you able to make profitable leather armor before I drop the skinning profession.

Yes, you should be able to drop one profession for another.

I made expert Leatherworker recently.

You have certainly been a very generous gatherer and have more than earned the right to become an engineer.

(of course in the meantime hides are always needed)

I recently got expert tailor myself. So to make dem 10 slot bags that we all want I gonna need some help from Ugnush, the recpie calls for 2 heavy leather per bag. So if ya can start saving these, I can start making bags.

PS. found a place i can farm silk at my level so ill be starting them soon.

I can make the silk (10 slot) bags too now. So, send me or Meif your silk, and we can make you a bag if Ugnush provides the leather (which may be the limiting factor, since it takes a lot of leather for one of these bags). Cheers!

Fizit

It will suck to have to drop skinning, but I think we could use an Engineer. I saw someone making scopes for guns...those give +1 damage every shot!

Anyway, I will keep talking to Ugnush and see what makes sense.

I got my mining to 125 last night, so I can mine Iron now.