This week's clan clomp.

Balandar

Our goal this week is to obtain our tabard colors. This will cost 10 GOLD.

Here are a couple of possibilities.

1. Head to the stone mountains. Clan members can obtain quests (if they are level 13 or so). We can then slaughter everything in those mountains for gold/loot for the tabard and hand-me-downs.

2. Everyone obtain the quest West of the crossroads. There is an orc barracks there with a quest giver. There are 4 parts that you would need to complete before our clan clomp.

Quest: Counterattack

Part 1, collect 10 (or is it 20?) centaur bracers.

Part 2, clomp barak.

Part 3, clomp Verg[something].

Part 4, clomp another named one (I'll fill in the names later)

Part 5, clomp a bazillion kolkars that attack that small village/barracks. This is the point I am at. Ask our troll priest, Meffio on the forums, about the clomp. It's a lot of fun, but impossible to do solo or with 1 or 2 people. All the mobs are around level 16.

I would like to do Part 5 (I won't complete it yet so we can spawn the baddies who attack). How about that? Defending the horde lands in our first clan clomp!!

This is a very good challenge to our Clan Warboss....

To repeat the Counterstrike battle all participants could get up to part 5 BUT NOT ACCEPT the final part 5 COUNTERSTRIKE quest.

Then....

as we complete the event for 1 person in the group of 5 (or 1 in each group if we get 2 groups of SoC) then someone else accepts the COUNTERSTRIKE part 5 quest.....this will then trigger the attack to again occur.

We could do this then literally 10 times or so....THAT would be a battle night!!!

Also....

Upon our successful completion of this outpost defense it may be in our clans overall Hoarde best interest to then offer to assist anyone in area to complete that portion.

*** SKULLCRUSHER ORC forces ready to support anyone doing COUNTERSTRIKE defense quest***

said into the general discussion arena

would be doubly cool if we were in our SoC Tabards too

May you make your ancestors proud.

If you already have part 5, do not worry. You can respawn the quest again. There is an option of "Where is krom'gar?", which will start it all over again. We will need ALL of the clan. This is NOT an easy one folks! If I can hit 26 before then, I can get a taunt that forces everything around to attack me. I would probably die, but still... RAAAARRGGHHH! :)

That battle was the funnest time I ever had dying. :yub: That quest alone should get us the capital for our tabbards.

*** SKULLCRUSHER ORC forces ready to support anyone doing COUNTERSTRIKE defense quest***

said into the general discussion arena

This would help the guild find members. agree with you on this one. :yub:

Edited by meffio

I agree. We need to be careful though. For example. No "quest" in the /general. RP server. So we need to re-word that some. Perhaps...

Help the Skullcrusher Clan defend the horde against the kolkar invasion!!

I agree. We need to be careful though. For example. No "quest" in the /general. RP server. So we need to re-word that some. Perhaps...

Help the Skullcrusher Clan defend the horde against the kolkar invasion!!

Reword this to the "Skullcrusher Orc Clan is prepared to help all within the Horde defend against the Counterstriking Kolkar Invasion!"