Best weeknight for a raid/group clomp.

Balandar

Which day?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am available 7pm - 10pm EST every night. Sometimes earlier depending on if I work-out or not :)

Decide on what day you can participate on weekly raids/groups. I would like to have one this week, and also a dungeon crawl on the weekends if we have enough people.

Post a reply with any questions, your work schedule, etc.

Ragefire :) That's for the kiddies. We need wailing caverns! :) Well... maybe not. hehe. I do not want a clan of dead orcs.

Anyplace filled with my brethren in arms will suit my spirit fine.....may we honor our anscestors belief in us.

Remember Warboss....the clan is still young...we all are....Ragefire is a fine test to their skills as a clan.

The Counterstrike quest against the Centaurs is a great challenge as well.

Ragefire.......ukee dokey 15-25 level challenge

Counterstrike....ukee dokey 20-25 level challenge

Wailing Caverns.....ukee dokey 20+ challenge

All would do well to bind our spirits in battle....all will hone our art of war.

*casts ancient blessing to the clan*

I'm with Zemach on this one. On most weekdays, you won't see me in game until later in the evening after little one's go down. Weekends sometimes very early before they wake up and occassionally in the afternoons. MNostly late evening is going to work better for me

You can group me in with the late night players. I usally play from 9am to 1:00 in the afternoon then 10- I get really tired. I can t play any eailer then 10:00pm. The wife has a great hatred towards MMORPGS so I cant play till she goes to bed :)

PS. all times are EST.

Ack! Not good. You'll have to tell the wife you work late that night. Get a new laptop, and play from work. Just clock out first. :yub:

I have to get up early for work (despite being a night time owl). Sooo.. I cannot stay up that late. Also, I leave on weekends every now and again, usually Friday night. I'll be leaving one of these weekends this December.

I can't usually start before 7 PM Pacific on weekdays. I try to shut down at around 10 PM Pacific as well.

I am also trying to juggle City of Heroes and WoW, so if we can pick a standard day for coordinated activity that would be great. Otherwise I need some advanced notice.

Z and I have a pretty flexible schedule right now, but most of our evening playing will have to be casual until after kids go to bed (around 8 PM PST). We can get online earlier than that, but we face continuous distractions - which usually one or the other of us can handle, but this isn't so good when you're in a dangerous area. (On a side note, I've been using "spaycd owt" for afk, works great after as an apology, but not sure how to warn people upfront, and still in character). We can stay up really late, occasionally, and make up for it by going to bed early the next night. This is true no matter which night is chosen, but I'd prefer it not be Thursday.

And, I'm definitely up for doing Ragefire. Have several quests for there, and we might actually be high enough level to handle it now. It was a load of fun the last time, but we couldn't quite get it done.

Fizit

I am always at my dads house on thursdays. My mother dosent appreciate these games but will allow me to play some on weekends at her house. My dad dosent care though and im always there for thursdays : ). Only after i get my cd back from my grand parents house... (crazy kids leaving games over the holidays.)

-gallokk

Alright everyone, this is going to go down on Thursday nights. Sometime Saturday or Sunday we will have a one hour swap meet. We will also have a dungeon crawl on one of those days. I believe this weekend we will do ragefire since many members still need to complete those quests and I should be able to slaughter everything down there. I do so love to clomp :yub:

This week:

Thursday night: Counterattack part 5.

Saturday (time???): Swap meet

Saturday night (or Sunday): Ragefire

Alright everyone, this is going to go down on Thursday nights.

This week:

Thursday night: Counterattack part 5.

Saturday (time???): Swap meet

Saturday night (or Sunday): Ragefire

I will be on trying to get through parts 1-4. I got part 1, but didn't have much luck with loot drops. (Then I started looking for ore in the foothills and before you know it I was smacking spiders in the Stonetalon Mountains.)

Anyway, I would be up for grouping a bit tonight to try and prep for this.