Buying our tabard

DashZero

Ok I have almost scraped together 1 gold. Here's what we need for our tabard:

10 Gold = register the official SoC Tabard template. We do this once and it sets a common tabard for the entire guild.

after that:

1 Gold = to buy your own, individual tabard copy to wear. Everyone will have to pay a gold to get a tabard to wear.

How do we want to do this??? Send a gold each to Grulg so once he has 10 he can register? Then everyone on their own to buy a tabard for themselves?

I have already bought my tabard (blank) for 1 gold.....once the GUILD tabard Ensignia and colors are chosen by Grulg (10 gold) mine will auto change to guild colors.

I am up to 3 gold toward the guild tabard......

I have been selling everything I can on the auction. It sells quickly if I undercut everyone else on there. Most just use buyout since they do not want to wait 8 hours or 24 hours. I normally double the price of an item (the default bid price the auction gives), and then take off some silver depending on the item. Unless it is very uber. In that case I may triple the buyout cost.

I have already bought my tabard (blank) for 1 gold.....once the GUILD tabard Ensignia and colors are chosen by Grulg (10 gold) mine will auto change to guild colors.

I am up to 3 gold toward the guild tabard......

Wow, you SURE that works?? I may try to buy my blank tabard tonight then...

I have managed to gather 1 gold (well 97 silver or something) by level 19 even after giving away all my gathered resources (ore, jewels, hides, etc.).

I have held off a little in upgrading to better warrior moves...that gets expensive fast.

Go to Rachet and get the giant emerald quest from a goblin standing outside just north of the pier. That one gains you somewhere around 25 silver and a 6 slot bag (soulbound).

Yup, did the bag quest. Save that gold for buying the tabard colors. We are still a long ways away, unless a lot of my items sold last night. I'll be soloing in ashenvale (doing quests) tonight. Each of those give me about a silver, except I was almost killed by some NPC night elves that I ran into.