Day one of release

Martok

We should easily get enough cash to get our guild charter the first day. It only costs around 10 silver. The harder part is having 9 people all together to create the guild! We need to make this a priority our first day.....

Remember, east coast server, Role play server, starting with the letter H. If H is not available, we go to I, then J, K,L,M...etc.....

Agreed.

One thing that we also need to consider is that they may be opening additional servers throughout the day, so the proper server by these rules may change depending on the time of day.

I suggest we post the server name on these boards as soon as possible to prevent these kind of mix-ups.

Right, and once someone has figured out what that name actually is (once the servers go online on the 23rd), they should post it here right away to ensure all new characters are created on the same one.

Ugnush and I plan to play until our eyes bleed, once we get up and running that night (or, at least until we fall asleep at our computers). So, we should be there for guild creation. >:L

Edit: That's what we get for posting simultaneously. hehe

Edited by Jas