Returning Players - 10 Days Free!

Syban

LucasArts and Sony Online Entertainment have announced a new development in their plot to bring player who have cancelled their Star Wars Galaxies accounts back into the game. GameSpy.Com was the medium through which it was announced, and this is what they said:

"Players of Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided who left the game more than 60 days ago have been invited to come back to check the game out for 10 consecutive days for free! All players need to do is log back into their accounts and start playing."

Read the full story here at GameSpy.Com.

LucasArts and Sony Online Entertainment have announced a new development in their plot to bring player who have cancelled their Star Wars Galaxies accounts back into the game. GameSpy.Com was the medium through which it was announced, and this is what they said:

"Players of Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided who left the game more than 60 days ago have been invited to come back to check the game out for 10 consecutive days for free! All players need to do is log back into their accounts and start playing."

Read the full story here at GameSpy.Com.

Yes, but tell my WHY I'd want to come back when I'm playing the most excellent game, City of Heroes? Happy Birthday!

Ok. I am reinstalling it...but most likely only for the ten days. :innocent: And I should still master Squad Leader...since I have that most of the way done anyway.

Hmm. I think I gave Zenith most of my stuff. :/ Including a crapload of force crystals. I highly highly doubt that I will continue playing after the ten days are up, since I have CoH.

Ok. I am reinstalling it...but most likely only for the ten days. :p And I should still master Squad Leader...since I have that most of the way done anyway.

Hmm. I think I gave Zenith most of my stuff. :/ Including a crapload of force crystals. I highly highly doubt that I will continue playing after the ten days are up, since I have CoH.

Well with the way it runs… for every ‘unlock profession’ you mastered you get a free ‘force sensitive line’ you need six to start the Padawan trials.

I’m going to ASSume you got five of them (Being that you need a total of six) and only need one more.

So… in ten days, maybe depending on how much time you put into it. And all that is required is expending gained xp for fs xp.

As for the force crystals… THEY ARE MINE! MINE I SAY!

:p

Archived