Has ANYONE HEARD FROM THE FOLLOWING?

Coldren

Thanks for your concern. I just drove home from Atlanta (1115 miles and 20 hours straight) with my client who fortunately had a rental car and lives an hour north of me. My three other family members who were scheduled/did travel on Tuesday (two out of Boston) are fine, but stranded too. Thanks for asking. Oddly I was to fly from Atlanta to Dulles in Washington Tuesday afternoon, and was in an FAA facility when we were evacuated. My sister flew from Boston at same time as LA flights, but she went to Orlando and luckily was not targeted. She is now stranded and is also thinking of driving home. My dad flew out of the middle east on Tuesday and is now stranded in London since Logan Airport is closed.

I am so thankful to be sitting at home in my own apartment right now safe and sound. I am still worried about my sister and dad, and hope they will be here soon. I am so sorry for the families of all those who will never make their way home after these terrifying events. Thanks everyone for your calls and icqs. (I worked with many WTC people in my NYC days and can only pray they live today.) Please note that 6 members of my company died in the explosions (on planes and in Pentagon). All innocent victims and leaving grieving families and coworkers. This stuff still shakes me up and it is hard to think straight sometimes. Take care and remember to say "I love you" to the people who count in your life.

Quote from Lord Ser Brightblade, posted on Sep. 13 2001,3:04

What about Mallock and Ariana?  I pray Mallock is ok though we have had our differences in the past.  Please if anyone knows how to get in touch with him let us know.

-BB

Yeah, Mallock is alright. I called his office since Lord Bloodstone couldn't (circuits were busy). Because of the bombings he didn't go to work.

Holas, Thanks for the concern but I do not live in NY, Minneapolis is where I lived.  Yes Mallock is fine, talked to him the day of, He was running late and thus was stuck in the subway vs. being right in that mess.. Which is where he would have been had he not been running late.  A lot of people near and dear and other funny events that caused them to not be in that area, (ie sickness, overslept) funny how that sometimes works.  Unfortunately, for others it did not work the same way.  As most of you are, I am still in shock, disbelief, and sadness.  I encourage all of you to give Blood, Im petrified of needles but I did my duty!  Thats the best most of us can do to help our fellow brothers and sisters.  I wish you all the best and pray for a resolution to this matter with minimal to no innocent blood shed.  Oh also for those that remember Trebor he lives near there as well and is OK!

I would like to thank everyones kindness and concern for Arianna and myself. I was in transit when the attacks took place and after the 2nd plane crashed decided to turn back and head home. While I am safe, I am still trying to locate a friend of mine who was at Morgan Stanley. Also, in horror, Siglo ( some of you might remember him ) was departing Newark airport where the terrorists hijacked one of the planes. Fortunately it was not his. I am still in a state of shock over this as are most of us and pray for the safety of all Americans all over the world. I am afraid to work in the city now for fear of the unknown ( which is what the terrorists wanted to accomplish ). Let us pray for peace on earth and God Bless America

Also visit the VK boards where many are posting as well. I wish you all well

Valor Knights Forums

Arianna and I miss you all. God Bless

Mallock

Guest Lord BloodStoned

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, and trying to stay in touch with you all, thou it has been a while since I have seen stan or greg online.  I do visit these boards quite regularly, even thou not in PGoH anymore.  Thee whole family says Hi! (Fentoness, Flames, Robbie, Sandy, and many others).  THank you Balander for getting in touch with Mallocks work for me, as circuits were indeed busy that morning for me, and i have talked to Mallack, and am glad things are well with him and his Family.

As for what I have been doing, well, still playing Uo and have my own guild (same one I have been having for almost 35 months now), but currently trying for GoL, its a nice guild with many romps.

Anyways, enough about me, I am glad to see everyone or most posting they are ok, If we see a post, I look at the date, to make sure everyone is OK.

anyways, Later

With HONOR,

Lord BloodStoned

I have happy news to share - there are less grieving families in this world than there might have been.

I had wonderful news today about the people I know near the WTC and I feel fortunate for them and myself. Two of the engineers (30s, married, with young children) I worked with in NYC had a meeting on the 105th floor and were 10 minutes late. They were spared. So thank god for them and their families that there are two less grieving families today.

Also, the staff in an architectural firm I worked with was completely spared and they have been offered new space in the city by one of their clients. So some joy to share amidst all the despair.

(Wyverlunder does live outside Chicago. He recently bought a new home and is pretty busy with it.)

That's great news Siun. Thanks for confirming that Wyver lives near Chicago and not NY.

I live in the DC area myself. A very diverse people but it seems to need work. So many are grieving. So many are angry but anger is going the wrong way.

A week after the attacks and now America attacks it own.

I went to work today and a part-time co-worker arrived in the afternoon to show us his car. This boy is a young American, high school senior and an early enlistee in our military but his skin is brown and he's of Indian descent. Today while at school his car (his baby) was vandalized.  Deep gashes were all over every section of his car where someone had 'keyed' it. The scratches so deep that it hurt my hand when I rubbed it over them. So we see a young American who is willing to go into the military attacked by the very people he would fight to defend. The grief and repercussion from the attacks on Sept 11 will go on forever, but this attack and others like it are something we can and should avoid. :(