Munj Pets

Balandar

When you try to create a battle, you get this description:

This will create the battle, once created before the battle is officially started the other person will have to verify that they are willing to battle your pet, THERE pet will be INSTERTED into the battle arena, awaiting your final COMFERMATION, then the battle will start.

It should be their, not there. The error with inserted is obvious. As for the other one, it's confirmation. Just thought I'd help to make the site a bit more professional :yub:

Ok what is up with my lizard.....status shows she is in love. I'd like to know who has been seducing my lizard.

Really? Didn't know that could happen. lol. Hmm.. My lizard was in the hotel, maybe they ran into each other.

Ok what is up with my lizard.....status shows she is in love. I'd like to know who has been seducing my lizard.

Really? Didn't know that could happen. lol. Hmm.. My lizard was in the hotel, maybe they ran into each other.

Well the tramp was in the hotel yesterday. Was not expecting that status at all.

How to the hp's work? Lulu has 2/12 hp so does that mean she as 12 hp or the ability to max at 12 hp? If it is the ability to have 12 hp what would raise it? I'm thinking str might do it if that's the case but not sure. I tried finding some instructions but have not found any yet.

Well the tramp was in the hotel yesterday. Was not expecting that status at all.

:alcoholic: That's a funny twist

I haven't had time to look into it. With the WoW Stress Test now active, I'll have even less time. With trying to setup all of the websites, recode 90% of it, and play a couple of games at the same time while going to work.... MunjPets is pretty far down the list.

I haven't had time to look into it. With the WoW Stress Test now active, I'll have even less time. With trying to setup all of the websites, recode 90% of it, and play a couple of games at the same time while going to work.... MunjPets is pretty far down the list.

That's cool

Archived