battle

meffio

So alta what ya think of my weak army now? You need to spend alot more money on upgrades so you can try to defeat me :yub: J/K with ya. Dont waste your time attacking me for a few reasons:

1) Your army is to small

2) My def is around 500k

All your doing by attacking me is spending your money on weapon repair. if ya wanna get some quick cash PM me and ill tell ya who to attack (they have a weak def and usally lots of cash)

I see that Rummy has joined us in the Battle now. Your gonna love it Rummy, good way to spend so time while trolling the boards.

Just a hint for the two of you. The bank is your friend. dont put all your money in there at once that is cheating but, save your cash for some serious upgrades and you start doing some serious damage after that.

Hehe, well the reason I was attacking you is because even though I can't win, I can kill off one of your guys each time :yub: I go after Glok'tur (I think that is his name) each time cuz I can always beat him and get money, hehe, even though it usually kills off one of my guys. I've upgraded a few times, but need like 80k to upgrade further! So, until then, I'll just pick you off 1 at a time :yub:

Try beating on Shim (well thats what his name start with ) :yub: and dont just upgrade your encampment, buy weapons and armor...they help alot.

And if your going after Glok'tor only use one turn...less chance of killing off one of your own :D

Good luck to ya and dont let your cash get to high or ill have to farm ya for some cash :yub:

The reason you're all still alive: every time I attack I lose 2-3 troops instead of damaging equipment and since everyone and their dog (except Balandar) uses the bank as a safety net there's no profit to be had from your demise :yub:

P.S.

Hands off the gnome.

Archived