New Game

Nokk

I've beaten KOTOR for the fifth time so I'm looking for a new game to play until WOW comes out any suggestions. :)

-Nokk >8]

Edited by Nokk

i still haven't beaten kotor yet, my brother let one of his friends borrow my game and i haven't seen it since (pout). but yeah, frozen throne is grood, you might wanna try neverwinter nights too, if you haven't already, it's okay, and long, so it'll last you until WoW comes out. online play kinda sucks though. too many hackers.

I love KOTOR man!

Maybe you can play POSTAL 2 (very agressive) or w8 a while and buy PROJECT EGO(fable)

or....HALF-LIFE 2 or B&W 2, I love all those games but only POSTAL 2 is playable for now :smurf:

City of Heroes is fun, fast and simple for a MMORPG. Some compare it to Diablo, but I din't play enough Diablo to know how much that is true. It is a great chance of pace from the swords and sorcery realm and it is (dare I say it?) somewhat genre breaking.

Give it a shot! :smurf:

Rhoach, you have no idea how many cool-points you just got for the Fallout reference... too cool for school d00d, too cool...

By the way, have you seen my vault-dweller suit? I swear i left it right here hanging on this tribal throne-ish laundry line...

*laughs*

Nice to see another Fallout fan. My signature is actually a dialogue option from that game, when you meet Athabaska Dan in Redding. (At-the-basket? What?)

*coughs* Uh, not to alienate everyone else discussing in this thread who hasn't played Fallout 2, heh.