7th edition UO

Lord Logan

They have released the first three of the 7 rares you can get with your purchase...View them HERE

Is also has complete description of what you'll recieve and a short FAQ.

(I want the bow!)

Interesting. Unfortunately to me, seems like more of a cash grab after everything is said and done as opposed to an honorific for such a long lived game.

I want a mage item!!

This will give me a reason to cancel my second account. With an extra character (wish I could move one of my old ones across accounts) I'll have that extra bank vault. It will be much easier to clean out my second account if I had an extra 256 item storage.

Moving a character sure would be nice. I'd close out 2 accounts if I could do that. I know a lot of people will like the new items but I really wish they would work on whats already in the game instead of some new way to make money.

I can't steal, and I am too lazy to spend the time to get one item. Reminds me of EQ. I never liked EQ. :smurf: I like WoW though. I would be willing to spend the time there :D Grrrr, such a long time until open beta.

Most people rate it around 8/10 or 9/10. There are a few bugs still, more quests need to be added, and some zones need some finishing touches done to them. Otherwise everyone thinks it is ready for release. You also do not need a god-like computer to run it.

My favorite thing is that it's not tedious to gain levels. You do not sit at some camp and kill stuff all day long while watching t.v. and hitting your buttons for attacks. Of course, it would be if you do not do the quests. Quests will raise you very quickly in levels. If you had a group of people doing quests you could fly through them fairly quickly. Just kill everything on the way to your destination and on the way back.

The game keeps you active. In DAoC I would sit down to gain levels, not to play a game. I would turn Cartoon Network on and start casting spells at a camp site over and over and over until I gained my level for that day. Questing in DAoC only had "run here, kill that, come back" up to level 20. After level 20 it was epic quests for your uber items.

SWG is simply missions and wandering around killing stuff with no general purpose other than to raise skills so you can get into the PvP action.

Lineage 2 is closer to WoW, but the controls in that game sucked and my computer couldn't handle it very well. Plus, I couldn't get into the entire timeline of events and everything. WoW is simple. Humans vs. Orcs. Then other races came into the battle. And here we are today.

Wow thanks for the update Bal, lot of good info in there. Im am still looking forward to playing as well. Gonna eat up my Railroad tycoon, C&C time but o well ive become quite tired of them now. From playing the other warcraft titles there seems like alot that can be done there so....I'm ready!

Rose of Trinsic: A large rose bush, with green stem/leaves and purple roses.

In The Second Age of Britannia, the peaceful town of Trinsic was attacked by the forces of chaos. After a fierce, bloody battle, the town was overrun and destroyed. This rose commemorates the Honor of the Trinsic defenders.

Properties: Every four hours, produces a purple rose petal that when consumed adds +5 to strength for 5 minutes. Stores up to 10 petals. Owner double-clicks to obtain petals as a separate stackable inventory item.

'NUFF SAID!!! I'm definitely hoping to get at least one of these.

Edited by Kaatya

Hehe you and me both Earwen , perhaps you and i can do some trading :D with my luck ill end up with the one i least care about, but alas thats what Brit Bank is good for nowadays , selling you wares .. But i agree with Kaatya the Tapestry is needed to Show what the Founders of PGOH built this guild on there Honor and Beliefs and Justice is what the guild is made of and will reflect what PGOH Stood for back in the days of battles