So far so good!

LizShue

Having a blast over this past weeking playing UO again. Decided to drop anatomy and inscription to pick up swords and tactics. I've got my eye on that Legacy of the Dread Lord artifact for Liz.

Spent most of my time so far gathering a bit of money from Wind, placing a 7x8 in Malas and customizing, and tryin to acquire some familiarity with this 'swordsmanship' game.

Are there still weekly guild meetings? What time and when? I should be in hunting shape in a week or so!

-LizShue

:)

Liz i have slightly bigger house that you can have that is semi near rest of guild

your welcome to it as i do not need it and just was holding it for any that needed it

I thank you for the offer, but in fact I'm quite happy with my current location.. next to an interesting pure white willow tree and 2 demon skulls - I've always been a big fan of interesting housing locations.

Thanks again though -

LizShue >:L

I would like to do the Ilshenar thing but I have a regularly scheduled poker game with some work-folk on Friday. At least its a good way to collect some $$ :D

I'm also working Sunday nite but I'm going to try to stop by the meeting for 30 minutes or so before I need to leave for work.

See you Sunday nite (or Saturday during the day I'll be playin' too)

-LizShue

Liz, if you have time, in this thread section up top is a pinned topic, entitled pigeon roost, icq's. All the people in that are active and most are looking for someone to hunt/train whatever with.