City of Heroes Avatars/Servers

Soke

I figured since this is scattered enough...it's time to consolidate! I've seen Novawop on a few times on Virtue, yet haven't found time to group with him yet Happy Birthday!. Naughty Soke. Anyway, figured if anyone is playing, post here on who your characters are and what server they are on.

Miss Abyss: Dark/Reflexes Scrapper Virtue

Wytchfire: Fire/Fire Blaster Virtue

Taurea: Earth/Empathy Controller Virtue

Shock Therapy: Electric/Empathy Defender Virtue

ChaosKitten: Claws/Regeneration Scrapper Virtue

Bluecoat Babe: Invulnerability/Strength Tanker Virtue

Max Fury: Guns/Devices Blaster Virtue

Shadowbound: Dark/Dark Scrapper Victory

For Zenith's benefit (since I've gamed with him in some tabletop superhero games before), Bluecoat is Blue Steel (Blue Steel already taken by the freakin' trainer in King's Row). Miss Abyss is Shadow "grown up", and Shadowbound is Shadow as she is in the Mutants & Masterminds game.

Max Fury is the only one so far whom I've got a history for, written in the ID card and everything. ALSO, I DO have a character that's over level ten now, so if we want to make a supergroup...it's possible.

Be safe, Citizens!

So far:

Virtue:

Cu2O (That's the periodic elements making copper oxide): Blaster, Energy Blast/ Energy manipulation

Sysiphus: Controller, Mind/Healing

Hoplomachus: Tank, invuln./Mace

Corpse Rot: Defender, Radiation/Radiation

Just trying things out right now mainly.

The game is a blast (no pun intended)

-Hothgorn TheBlack

Edited by Hothgorn TheBlack

I will look for you guys online.

I am Dark Kestrel. Dark/Regn Magic Scrapper.

Jag and I started a Supergroup yesterday named Dark Virtue. If you are interested just le me know.

Long time no see, eh (er, hear, er, read, er, whatever)? Well, I figured it was time for me to get back into posting, since I'll hopefully be seeing some of you in CoH soon. My main character is Dark Osprey, and she's on Virtue. I've seen Ayden on a bit, but haven't caught any of the rest of you yet. I'll update my friends list, though, and then hopefully I will.

I am really enjoying this game. Very fun combat system. And, as always, I love a game where I get a chance to fly. Happy Birthday!

Dark Osprey

P.S. Soke, you gotta give us an idea of who your mains are, I don't wanna put all those chars on my friends list. hehe

Edited by Jas

I need someone to hold my "money" for me while support deletes my account and issues me a new one to fix a problem.

Of course this means Ayden will be lost and I'll have to start from level 1 again, but I was only up to level 5 anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

Hail and well met!

I have teamed up with Vexica Rose a few times and even had her in my SuperGroup for a couple days before she relayed that she was joining Dark Virtue. I made my SuperGroup sort of as a test (seems every hero that hits 10th level makes a supergroup just to try it out) but I am really looking for a strong community of mature, light RPG, gamers. Vex sent me the link and it looks like we might have a good fit here! :axe:

I picked up CoH on a whim - my buddy that plays Anamalech hyped it - and it is fast, light, entertaining and enjoyable. SWG has really become difficult to play now as the pace seems dramatically slower. Waiting for the shuttle, waiting for a buff, waiting for everyone else to buff...all the while thinking "I could have gained a level in CoH in this time!".

Man, I thought SWG would be the best thing ever! I played UO for 2 years and assumed that SWG would be my MMORPG of choice for far longer. With only SWG on my computer, it was engrossing, and fully engaging - I got through 17 professions on my quest to unlock. But now, with 2 MMORPG icons on my desktop I find the SWG icon gathering dust while the CoH one gathers clicks!

I would like the chance to hook up with you all and see if we have fun. Look for 'Like Totally' online, I want to get her to 14th level so she has Teleport. As a gnarly healer, she is, like, a toon that everyone seems to want to, like, group with, ya know? :p

See you in game!

Edited by DashZero

Very glad to see you made it!! Just in case you did not see my other post.

I am playing a scraper by the name of "Devine Avenger" ( lev 7 as of right now) add that one to your list! :silly: I need to get all my lists updated tonight and get to level 14 by the end of this weekend!! I hope we can have a good turn out at some point and have a Dark Virtue hunt for justice! Anyways see you all tonight at some point.