First name? Last name?

Hellhound

I would also like to know about this too, and whether you have to wait until a certain level to get your last name (like EQ), or if you start out with one right away?

There are no last names at this time, but they plan to add that feature later on. They do not know if it will require a certain level or what. There are no underscores, spaces, (')s, etc. You can't use numbers either.

:) turn em of why would you do that, if you turn your name of, then players from rival clans wont reconize you and you can attack him unsespected, thats kinda unfair cus he can do it to you to...

Have you ever played MMORPGs? There is an option to turn ALL names off. They can still choose to see yours or not, just like you can choose to see their name or not. It's most likely a Ctrl-N or something. There is no option to make it so nobody can see your name.

There are options so people can't do a /who Surek and see your name on the list. Like /roleplay or /anon (these are most likely in the game as well).

i hope they do put the last names in for all lvls and not just high lvl characters. i play runescape its awesome to so whats everyones name in game mines Burinator im a lvl 63 warrior

-Nokk Rajek

Edited by Nokk

• 5 weeks later...