Ug alla!

Kor!

Ug dere! Kor ez nu orc en tuwn! Kor kum to clomp humies and drinki elvzi bluud!

Ere's alla lat need tu knu about Kor...

Kor ez orc!

Kor ez nub bull!

Kor ez nub olog!

If lat ez bull or olog, lat ez nub orc! Kor clomp lat ef git en way!

Kor ez old orc. Kor wander landz fur long time and knu mani tingz. Kor libed longer alredi dan must orcs, but heem still nub luuk like heem redi tu die. Sum blah dat Kor hab da bluud ub ancientz en heem. Kor nub blah much about heez pazt.

Kor hab nub guda memori, but wut eber Kor du... heem ez alwayz rite... even ef heem nub. Nub buther tu arguu wit Kor. Lat nub cunvinz heem ez wrung! Kor alwayz rite!

Kor blah dat heem ez search'd fur da luzt caves ub da ancientz en Sosaria, but nub find dem. Now Kor wandur Azeroth and luuk fur dem. Kor will make mani patrulz into da landz tu find da cavez. When Kor duz, heem prumiz luts uv shinies fur alla dat help!

Scribbled by

Scribe of Kor

(I'm looking forward to rp'ing an orc again, and I think WoW is going to be fun as hell. Having run a 100% rp orc clan in the past I am 100% dedicated to rp'ing, and in turn 100% dedicated to SoC who are one of the few guilds out there who have the balls to go 100% rp! For those new to a 100% rp approach to MMORPG's, I'll be more than happy to help you in-game to develop your own unique rp personality -- even if it means beating the hide off of you to help you adapt *grins*. I look forward to seeing all of you ingame!! )

Edited by Kor!