Did you know ...

nadjia rhazzka

... that you can store alot of items/components in a crafting station? That way you don't have to lug around or hunt for certain resources you stored on your secret vendor!

This is how you do it:

Stand by your crafting staion and use a crafting tool, click on it while it's in your inventory until the radial menu comes up. Move your cursor up to start crafting and another little menu appears above it with Input Hopper. Click on Input Hopper and fill it all up! (Not sure how much it stores, it'll letcha know when it's full I'm sure.)

The way to use it with a crafting tool to make an item is boot up the crafting tool like normal, and the little tab over the window that shows your resources on you or in a backpack, click on the one that says Input Hopper and you can use those resources instead.

*runs to go pull all her stock off vendor and place in hoppers.*

Only the people on Admin List to your house are allowed to access this hopper.

This works very well for that extra storage space we all desperately need. This is NOT a bug, NOT an exploit and is allowable in game. (I checked.)

So crafters, leave your backpacks alone and use the hoppers!

Happy Crafting!

*~ Nadjia *~

Okay this idea is not gonna work for extra storage. I just tried it and the house still reads the items in the hopper as individual items. *sighs and puts stock back on vendor*

Sorry guys!

*~ Nadjia *~

Just don't forget to pay that maintance!

Another option that I have been using is just buy a small house and plop it down somewhere out of the way, and poof you have another 150 items holding tank and only takes one lot.

No, it's actually 150 and quite nice if you have the Small Round Naboo-Style Building as it does indeed only take up one lot. The more Traditional Naboo-Style Building takes up two and you still are restricted to the 150 item limit. And the limit on Medium-Sized Buildings is also 150... go figure. :silly:

Archived