What is SWG about?

Zieg

The setting is during the Galactic Civil War and it’s between the IV (First one for us old peeps.) Movie and the V (Second one for us old peeps.) Movie.

Game play is pretty much the a-typical for Massive Multiplayer Online Games. (In other words you pretty much only get out of it what you bring into it.) As for goals it depends on what you would like to do and accomplish.

I hoped that helped at least a little.

that just told me the time line and u gotta be prepaired i mean are you still a jedi are you one of them piolets? can u be good or evil. can you be of diff races?

You can play different races. Each race has its own strengths and weaknesses rather than just looking different.

You can play a jedi, but only if you unlock your force sensitive character slot, which is tough to do.

You can choose whether to join the empire or rebellion or stay neutral. I recommend empire :D

You can't be a pilot YET. That will have to wait til the first expansion pack is ready.

Whether you're good or evil is up to you and how you play your character, regardless of which side you choose in the war. I've encountered some good people and some really bad people on both sides.

Archived