Ug, broz!

Zinji

Ug, orcs! Me's still waitin to bez accepted for da Guild, so me decided teh go blah'in on here. Me still learnin deh laguage, but dat won't take long, me hopes. Anywahook, Dabu Dabu Dabu forz accepting us Ologs!

:):D>:L>:L??????>:L>:L>:L;)

Vengance for Zul'Jin, Yoz!

Neh....okie....Teach me deh language, yo! I gots teh get used to dis stuff, nub help witout learnin deh new blahin' stuff.....Neh, anywahoot, dem Oomies made me n deh other Ologs jestahs, yo! Me was doin lotsa breakdances for dem soldiers...till wesa broke out. Dabu, yeh Orcs, you's savin our lives, from dem Oomie's jestahing!

Skahhhh!

Ash,...Guud luk un da klan!

Me hop weeb can clomp oomies togeter!

Dub,...Stupid deddie "ZIEG"!!!!

Me wants tu clomp lat!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAARGGGHH!!

LAT NUB TUCH CLAN WIT DEDDIE STIK, ME CLOMP LAT DED WIT STUMP!

*Charges the unsupecting skeletal fleshbag and grabs him from the air, throws him a good 15 feet and charges, throwing the stump with such ease, it flys through the air like a troll with his javlin. The tree stump from the nearby tree is flying at the dedite and hits him in the chest, rubble forms over him.*

HAR!!!

Tank lat!

Stupid deddie wantz tu show vradish huw tu clomp??!!

Skahhhhh!

Lat cant du aniting!

*slowly walks towards the dead one with his cigarette lighter behind his back...*

SKAAAAAAHHH!!!

Orcz neds bull to protekt Har har. deedie like us fight alone *after taking the beating he gets back up relocating his bones he jumps up into a tall tree using his warlock powers he shoots out the life drains at the bull and at Vradish*

Me board wit da deddie, Draknor nub play wit him nub mur.

silly mojo man, me jus was playn wit lat, tuch me ane mur agh lat get clomped flat as a shinie

*The great tauren uses his plane walking abilities and dissappears in the night... Rahhh hah hah*

Graknor Spinecrusher

??? i shall smite you all from the earth you no good Vradish you have mocked the great Zieg once and for all *flares up his mana auras then his dead hair begins to turn yellow and his eyes turn green having the body of a human now that he drained alot of life his body was almost complete like off of the mummy where he drains them ppls skins to replenish his body*

*Graknor appears in a tree.... not knowing how he got there.. panics and falls down promptly*

tupid maguk nume! me gunna eat to.... Graknor helps lat Vradish.

*jumps and slams his arm midway up the tree he fell out of... the top cracks down upon other trees to the side... then he rips the rest of the tree out.. roots and all.. and releases a battle roar of mythical proportions.*

Graknor Spinecrusher redy!

*he smirks and then fades off into the night then the next day he comes back half of the NPC orcs trolls and bulls are advancing towards Vradish he gets on a rock and yells somethining in scourgish pumping his warriors up for battle* ???

*groups of bloodthirsty orc,bullz and trolls are yelling the same "warcry"are looking towards Zieg and his army*

Nub prublem!!!

HOOOWAAAA!!

*one hell of a fight begins in the lands of kalimdor*