What day is the best for a meeting?

Martok

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its just you......lol

There are a lot of inactive members...

But I DO know that I hate his operating system, and he stole the idea from the owner of Macintosh, who was his friend. So I don't like him.

So you don't like windows?

Why dont we meet in da game?

It make`s more sence... + we can give the members who have raised in rank a present (may be a jewel with SoC on it or something) and it wil alow us to do some trading... :)

Sure.... if only the game was out!!!! :)

Till then IRC is about the easiest . >:L

Will just wait till Grulg gets back from his nice Florida vacation.

I don't know if we'll be able to emblemize jewels, though that would be awesome. I know they will have guild emblems available, though for what items I'm not sure.

Vradish, hate is too strong I suppose, so I change my statement to dislike. I like Windows because it's the only operating system you can play any good games on, mostly. Macintosh has games but no where near as many, and it usually takes a lot longer for the best and most popular games to come out. This isn't the case with Blizzard, as they release both versions of their games simotaneously most of the time, but 1 company doesn't count. :)

Windows has too many problems, and Microsoft has, largely, monopolized the market. Notice their operating systems all cost atleast $100? XP and 2k pro are around $150, and the corporate server editions are much more expensive than that. This is on average, granted you'll find a good every now and then. I don't think there is a whole lot of competition. Personally, I wish Linux had been primarily popular and signed a deal with Macintosh, so we'd have Macintosh hardware with Linux OS's. That'd be the best computer I can imagine, as Macintosh has something right with their hardware. If they had the money that Microsoft does, computer technology would already be optical and consumer-ready. Intel has an optical processor, I know, but even Microsoft could only buy a few of them (cost effectively).