Will You Get Mad If...

Varguk

"Id nub dat hurd. Lat juz hav tu membur fuw blah tingiez, agh rezt am juz brokun humie blah. Pushdug pinkeez."

It's not that hard. You just have to remember a few words, and the rest is just broken english. Stinking humans."

Remembering the few basic words will be easy, and if you play long enough, you might almost speak "orcish" in real life one time. I've been roleplaying a couple orcs in Shadowclan, on Catskills UO, for over a year. It gets real simple pretty fast. And by the time you've played as long as I have, you can read and write it just as fast as english.

~Glok

OOC: From what I gather, speaking Orcish is a way to show other guilds just how seriously we take ourselves. As a private thing, I don't think it is absolutely neccessary. Essentially, what Grulg (Balandar) said is the correct way to handle the situation.

OOC:  From what I gather, speaking Orcish is a way to show other guilds just how seriously we take ourselves.  As a private thing, I don't think it is absolutely neccessary.  Essentially, what Grulg (Balandar) said is the correct way to handle the situation.

Yup, if it would be possible for a person other then a guild member to hear you, then you speak orcish. Even if there are no other people around, you still speak orcish.

E.G. everything in /say /whisper /shout /yell /etc

The below would be fine since only Uglutz would hear it since it is a /tell (kind of like battle.net's /msg for those that do not play MMORPGs).

/tell Uglutz Whatcha up to?

But.. if you /say something then it needs to be in orcish.

/say Ug der Uglutz! Wud lat duin?