2004 Queens Day Gathering

Borg

May 21st is the Friday (It's a long weekend for us, so the Monday is a holiday). I have a friend's wedding in Windsor (Right across the river from Detroit) on the Sunday the 23rd, so was thinking if anyone was game to get together in Windsor for the weekend maybe Friday night and Saturday. Have some drinks maybe gamble a bit etc..

Not sure, was told it got its name because it so cold there...your ears fall off.

:) Ontario is a very large province. The place you're going to is in the middle of nowhere close to the Manitoba border. Visiting you in North Carolina or you driving to Toronto would be a shorter drive :smash:

hehe...im going there on business, there is a Weyerhauser mill there and our mill was named thier safety mentor and with me being the vice chairman of the safety comm I prolly will be accompanying the group headed there in June

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I'll be in Windsor the 22nd morning and leaving on the Monday the 24th. (I may stretch it out a bit and head into Windosr on the Friday evening. Wedding is on the Sunday so looks like the Saturday would be best day/night to rip it up a bit.