city

Chris

Our guild will not have its own city, but will join another imperial city once a site is established.

It will be impossible for any guild that's not just plain huge to maintain control of a city on its own. At the moment I don't think we even have an architect to take up the role of mayor or city planner.

I was thinking about that today and how a good city plan may go.

If we have the City Hall in the center then sprout the representative guilds from it in a "plus" shape we can each expand in our own ways and we can grow the city in all directions not just one or two.

The problem with this is we need to have an Alliance meeting as soon as possible and gather our collective time and resources in getting this done.

VtS (Legion) got their city. They are an imperial PA, and a member of the Imperial Alliance. I don't know if they are accepting other PAs in their city.

NsA got their city. They are an imperial PA, and a member of the Imperial Alliance. They are not accepting people in their city.

Well if they have full zone rights they can try to zone out anyone who is squatting in their city... but it would be better if some of the smaller guilds could co-create a city.

If we can call together three other smaller guilds we can create a city hall and using the plus area guild drop the guild halls down first then expand out from there.

Lord Liberty would you be interested in a meeting soon for those that would be interested in such a city project?

(I would post this on the Alliance boards but I'm not finalized as a member there yet.)

:)

Until a city is at it's final stage, there is no way to completely prevent people from moving in. All they have to do is set up their houses right outside the city limits and they automatically become citizens when it expands.

Archived