a couple of points and then i'll shut up

Chris

1) I have been made leader of the guild. Savrem's announcement

2) Victor is now the officer in charge of recruiting. We'll come up with some better title for the position later on :)

3) WHEN THE PA HALL GETS TRANSFERRED, ALL MEMBERS WILL NEED TO BE READDED TO THE GUILD TERMINAL. A mass email will be sent to everyone who is currently on the terminal's roster before the transfer takes place.

4) We will be changing the guild structure to better suit our current size and the needs of our members.

5) Once the changes are made there will be an increased number of guild activities.

6) Keep in mind that this is a roleplaying guild in a game that presents enough possibilities for roleplay to suit almost anyone's personality. Roleplay is not the responsibility of the devs or other players, but of each of our members.

7) Disregard number 3. It turns out a PA hall being redeeded or even deleted does not disband the guild. All members must, however, set allegiance to me on the guild management terminal in the PA hall in order for the leadership change to take effect.

Actually it would be best if you didn't shut up! :)

As for guild activities I should be available more often and being that I have plans to become a Combat Medic I'm sure that would help in spades for guild hunts. BUT we may need to power me as soon as we can, meaning a few little hunts or 'easy' level hunts so I can finish this blasted Combat XP I need.

Archived