Warning

*While searching for a sign, a signal, an answer, anything in felucca trinsic, Kodoz was suddenly startled by a pigeon. He nearly took a swing at it in reflex but stopped himself just in time. The pigeon read as follows:* "Kodoz! I beg thee! come to Olympus Quickly! Something is terribly Wrong!" - Kal'Lason.

*Kodoz crumpled the pigeons note in one hand and gritting his teeth called his beetle and said to the winds:* " I'm not giving up Steel. I can't, and I won't be able to rest until I know I've done my best to save you. But you'd want me to help the others first, and they matter as well. I will return. Sanctum Viatas!"

*Kodoz arrives at Olympus battle ready with weapon drawn, and quickly dives off his beetle expecting an attack. Standing up and shaking the grass from him, he suddenly is struck mute. Upon the ground are the remains of Kal'lason, and next to them is Kal'lason himself, a bit winded and a bit confused.*

"What happened?" Kodoz asked.

"It...It was Cheblis...He asked for my help, and when I got here, he attacked me with his wyrm, and caught me unawares. But...the eyes... they weren't Cheblis' eyes!" Kal'lason replied.

*Kodoz again clenched his fists. He knew that Cheblis had gone missing, or at least he knew in his head, but his heart had him so focused on Steel he thought nothing of it. Another guardians fate in his hands and he shirked his duty. Kodoz was on the verge of despair. Cheblis was a good friend, and he hated to think what must have been done to make him turn against the guardians...and Kodoz had let the perpetrator have enough time to do it while he was stumbling about trying to help one that seemed beyond his help. Kodoz knew that if he failed again, he would not be able to trust his own judgements. Wearily he shakes his head, and shucks off his helmet.*

"Kal'Lason, did you notice anything else that was wrong with him? Besides the eyes?" Kodoz queried.

"One other thing....his manner of behavior had changed, he seemed to have lost his compassion for his fellow man...." Kal'lason replied quietly.

"Kal'Lason, I need you to rest for now, so you will be able to help explain to the others what has happened. Do not feel that you have failed in being knocked from battle by Cheblis, his beasts are quite impressive." Kodoz offered.

"Ok, if you say so Sir" Kal'lason stated.

*Kodoz started to leave and as he did he realized he had almost missed saying what he always did.*

"Kal'lason?"

"Yes?"

"Dont call me sir." Kodoz grinned.

*Kodoz recalled away to prepare an emergency meeting of all members ASAP.*

Edited by kodoz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Kodoz began writing his message to the legion.*

This is the time, the moment of truth. In the past weeks bonds have been shattered, friendships torn apart, and old friends ripped away from us beyond our grasp.

Though some have been returned to us, others have not. Though I can hardly let my thoughts of Steel go, I know what he would wish of us. He would want us to go on, and to forge new bonds, and strengthen old ones.

I speak of a guardian who has saved my life many a time. A guardian who is a true leader amongst us, and whom through my failure to prioritize has been lost. You may forgive my mistake, but I will never forgive myself. I speak of the master of beasts, Cheblis.

He was out on a quest and we know not what had happened until now. He has been coerced in some way to betray us and to destroy us. Already he has struck twice. Defeating him is not enough, defeating the one controlling him is needed. So I call upon each and every one of you, to come to his and my aid.

Cheblis must be brought to his senses and returned to his normal self. In order for this to happen we must journey to Felucca to destroy his master utterly. His master could be anyone, but I believe I know who it is. To this end I call a meeting at the PGoH mall at 4:00 PM EST on Saturday, the first of November. To all who attend, this may become a council of war. I need every guardian available to answer my call and everyone needs to hear everyones opinions. Safe journeys, Strength and Honor!

Edited by kodoz

Sitting quietly in his quarters, Maven gathers his ink and quill to prepare an order for Legion distribution.

Guardians,

On this day, based on recent event, we must assume that Cheblis is either possessed, cursed, or has turned from the path of Honor. Per this notice, the Guardians highest priority is to investigate this event, and determine its cause. All available resources are to be used to this end. If possible, Cheblis is to be incarcerated until a full investigation can be completed.

If Cheblis resists attempts of peaceful subdue you have authorization to use force.

If, he, through his actions puts Guardians lives at risk, you are herby authorized to use deadly force.

Effective immediately.

As for command ops of this investigation, Decurion Kodoz has been given authority as theatre commander regarding all matters concerning this investigation.

Strength and Honor,

Maven uth Mateur

Senator of War Pro-Temp

Edited by Maven uth Mateur