Tradeskills

Lolanya1

What tradeskill do you have GM capability in?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If there are more than one skill that you are proficient in, choose one and then comment in this thread. Let's use this area to update our tradeskills, call for supplies, and offer assistance to those wanting to upgrade.

The best melee earring in the game!

The best caster earring in the game! Period!

The above two links are reason enough to shoot for the stars. As we progress, we may yet have the opportunity to push for the appropriate version of these earrings, but need tradeskills to get us there.

Let's help each other.

Lola

/wave

Lolanya has a 217 in Fletching and sports 150+ in all other skills save Tailoring.

Baldaek has a 250 (w/Trophy) in Jewelcrafting, a 227 in Baking, 194 in Pottery, and 196 in Brewing and 193 in Smithing. He is also somewhat proficient at Tailoring (162) and Fletching (200). He is a Dwarven Cleric, and so can Imbue Rubies for Rumblebore and any others. I also have a Tunarean Druid who can imbue Emeralds for that stuff.

Let me know what you need (especially poison making, alchemy, and even tinkering - which I forgot to add to the poll) and I'll have all my characters keep an eye open for it.

Lola

/wave

I have 227 in Fletching. I can skill it up any time I have 700 plat laying around. The Problem is, I usually don't. I am coming upon a time where I need serious upgrades to some of my items. My last 2 upgrades have been due to guildie generosity.

After Fletching I am most likely going to work on either Tailoring or Brewing.

If anyone needs foraged items please let me know.

Lolanya -

One of my Alts is a 34 Cleric who just got the ability to Imbue Rubies.

Thanks for the offer though.

I am split right now between 2 "wants" - getting 200+ in Tailoring for the 6th Shawl, or 200+ in Blacksmithing for Plat making ventures as well as armoring our tanks in something better than they have.

The problem for both - I have to get a total of 6 AA points to get 2 Tanaan Tradeskill AA's so I can get another tradeskill over 200.

So, as much as I want to be level 60, I guess I have to switch to AA'ing for a while.

I hope it goes pretty fast!

If there are more than one skill that you are proficient in, choose one and then comment in this thread. Let's use this area to update our tradeskills, call for supplies, and offer assistance to those wanting to upgrade.

The best melee earring in the game!

The best caster earring in the game! Period!

The above two links are reason enough to shoot for the stars. As we progress, we may yet have the opportunity to push for the appropriate version of these earrings, but need tradeskills to get us there.

I checked those links and was drooling over the items. So I went and looked at what the quests required. What they require to "shoot for the stars" is GM skill in no less than 7 tradeskills (Which is only possible by having 18 AA points put into Tanaan Tradeskills), you must be flagged after killing no less than 5 PLanar Major Mobs (see below), and you must progress in these quests IN ORDER, meaning - you cannot get the next Quest until you have gained GM+ in the next specific tradeskill).

Essentially - this is a Tradeskillers Quest only. It cannot be MQ'd by non-tradeskillers who might expect to get either of those linked items.

Yep - this is a intended benefit to all those who perservere in Tradeskills ONLY.

And you will be VERY hard pressed to find any better item listed in EQ.

Here are the basic requirements to get the quests:

Aid Grimel is located at the top of the elevator in the Library in the Plane of Knowledge. Before you hail him, you must be flagged both from killing Bertoxxulous and rescuing Mylik and Adler. You must also have an unmodified skill of 220 in Blacksmithing.

Aid Grimel is located at the top of the elevator in the Library in the Plane of Knowledge. Before you hail him, you must be flagged from killing Terris-Thule. You must also have an unmodified skill of between 218 and 224 in Brewing.

Aid Grimel is located at the top of the elevator in the Library in the Plane of Knowledge. Before you hail him, you must be flagged from killing Saryrn. You must also have an unmodified skill >= 220 in jewelcraft.

Aid Grimel is located at the top of the elevator in the Library in the Plane of Knowledge. Before you hail him, you must have talked to Maelin to go after Rallos Zek. You also need an unmodified skill between 200 and 250 in pottery.

Aid Grimel is located at the top of the elevator in the Library in the Plane of Knowledge. Before you hail him, you must be flagged for the Plane of Fire by killing Solusek Ro. You must also have an unmodified minimum skill somewhere under 250 in tailoring.

Aid Grimel is located at the top of the elevator in the Library in the Plane of Knowledge. Before you hail him, you must be flagged from killing Rallos Zek and Solusek Ro. You must also have an unmodified minimum skill of 220 in fletching.

Aid Grimel is located at the top of the elevator in the Library in the Plane of Knowledge. Before you hail him, you must be flagged from killing Rallos Zek. You must also have an unmodified minimum skill of 220 in baking.

Archived