A Blacksmithing Offer to Guild Members Only

Rumblebore

I am working at increasing my Blacksmithing Skill. Currently at 182, the Paths I can take will primarily involve Acrylia Weapons (NOT Black Acrylia – those are 250+ Trivial) up to about 190 or so, then on to Brellium Chain and Brellium plate, which is mainly Dwarf Cultural armor. This does restrict me some in resale value, but the cost is actually less overall for me. ;)

As I make items, I can and will GIVE to those who ask me IN ADVANCE any pieces that I get a successful combine on to those who can wear them. I ask only the following: 1) The character wearing them be a MAIN character in our guild; 2) That no more than 1 complete set of armor be GIVEN to any one MAIN character (These are NOT for you to go and resell for profit); 3) you can show me that the equipment you have on would make this equipment become an UPGRADE to your current Kit (KIT = Total equipped items – actively in use while gaming).

I don’t mind helping guildies, but I will be less likely to assist in the future any who abuse this privilege and offer for personal gain. :sword:

EXCEPTION: If you have an alt (Dwarven Cleric, Warrior, Paladin, etc) that can wear this armor and want to get a set for them, then TELL ME SO. Then I will charge you my cost FOR EACH SUCCESSFUL combine +10% per piece. If I fail 3 times and then succeed, then you only have to pay for the successful one, not the 3 mistakes also. :p

I am currently gathering items and turning Rumbles Packs into a total Blacksmith shop in Prep for a lot of Combines. I hope to be able to make it to 200 in Blacksmithing within a couple of weeks. Preferably even beyond 200. :D

Post here what you want and I will let you know an ETA on availability.

Thank you for the offer rumble its really nice of you to help guildmates in this way. Maybe you can hook me up with a brellium thong since so many people seem to think I don't wear undies! :sword: *JK*

Rebma

Lvl 65 loudmouth chanter

Queen of the Mystics

Haha nova funny guy :sword: Anyhow Rummy, I would also like to add that if you need any of the metals enchanted that you may use in smithing, I'm your girl. I know you have your own enchanter, but some of the metals used he may not be high enough to enchant yet. And for that matter if ANYONE would like anything enchanted for their tradeskilling purposes I'd be more than happy to help out.

Rebma

Queen of the Mystics

ouch :sword: that hammer hurts. rumble if you need help getting Acrylia ore we can make mine runs into Acrylia carverns or the little caves in TENEBROUS MOUNTAINS. when their not camped. Hey Rebma, If I really told the world what you were wearing under that robe, Synthania would exile me to the elemental island in the TWILIGHT SEA. like forever. and there nothing worst then a wizard scorned or for that matter a dis enchanted enchanter. so please dont hurt me!!!! ;)

Archived