Kendr & Charlie

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

as many or all know kendr and charlie are to be wed...we have now set a date ,we are not sure how to find a druid or someone to perform ceremony.Weve never done a UO wedding before:) If anyone can help plz let Kendarick or Charlie know thank you my fellow guardians.

Strength & Honor!!!

Congratulations!!! Me and Charlie havent had the sweetest of encounters, but thats all in the past and I wish you both the best, if no one has gotten to you by the time you read this about clergy, let me know and Ill holler at some ppl.....oh btw.........."my name is Lucifer, please take my hand" winks at Kendr!!

Guest Charlie

thank you to all for your kind words,and one well...hehhee ...im just kidding.Lukkan you know that i am very honored to be at your side,and i hope glorianna is well also. We have not found a clergy as of yet .Kendr and i shall peak to all on anything that we decide on tonight... thank you again to all.

Hello everyone, along with our date being set for our wedding, We have also decided a place to be wed, we chose Nujel'm. I wanted to let everyone know where so that when the day comes everyone knows where they are going ;)

Strength and Honor

"Live with honor, Die with honor" :sword:

"Your love for me has just, got to be real"...sorry...got caught up in the sabbath...congrats....and if a cleric is needed...i can find you one..i just need a date  :sword:

Alasse approaches Olympus at a breakneck pace. Her greeting to Tod is muffled by the swiftly closing outer door. Her hurried steps cover every room of the bottom floor. Not finding whom she seeks, she takes the stairs two at a time. Happy anticipation turns to disappointment as again her search bears no fruit. Out of breath, she pauses while descending the stairs and takes a moment to think.

"How do I get word to him?"

The sentry's pointed cough disturbs her reverie and an idea forms. Hastily penning a note in her best hand, she again approaches Tod and puts the parchment in his hand. "Should you see the Emperor, kindly deliver this to him on my behalf." The exchange is fumbled; the paper falls to the floor and Tod is able to read:

Joyous news, Lord Logan! I have this morning traversed the western regions of Sosaria, hoping to be of assistance in your quest. The townspeople could not be bothered to help. The Healers, too dedicated to leave their posts. But I did not lose heart, I persevered. I happened upon a humble dwelling situated near an encampment of undead. An agreement was negotiated with its sole inhabitant; and after my personal delivery of a mere five cauldrons, Grizelda the Hag has agreed to be your date for the upcoming festivities! Strength and HONOR! Alasse Re'Uth

Alasse bids Tod farewell and puzzles over the expression on his face as she heads for home.

Logan burst into laughter after reading the note handed to him by Tod. As he and Steel enter Olympus Tod could make out the faintest mummers as Steel and Logan laugh loudly walking down the corridor. Tod couldnt figure out the humor in the mummers...Alasse, Codex test, trick questions....what does it all mean?????

;););););)

As a note Charlie, all goverment officials of the empire are authorized to conduct such a ceremony.

This ranges from the members of the Senate, Magistrates, or even the Emperor himself.

Any joining presided over by a member of the goverment is reconized as valid by the empire.

Perhaps one of these will step forward?

Guest Charlie

I believe that kendr will agree that we would be HONORED to have a PGoH ' official' do our wedding!!!! :alcoholic::sleeping: Please pigeon kendr or i on who might like to join us... THANK YOU :smash::):laugh::):devil:

Charlie and Kendarick, if you see fit, I will offer my services to you. Although i have never officiated something of this magnitude my promise to you is i will be prepared. I leave that for you both to decide.

Strength and HONOR!

Logan