Tuesday night PGoH & A^E champ!

Will be held again at the same Bat time, same Bat channel. 6:30 pm est meet at Trinsic North bank. We will be looking to take down the mighty Oaks, so get that karma up, up, up! This is the last skull we need for our shot at the Harrower! If things go as well as last week, champ wise, we will probably end up scouting for a new location after and doing 2 more. So let the Valor flow, and bring on the champs!

*Looking forward to seeing shining PGoH and A^E faces*

*Cheblis*

Guest Charlie

May I ask...

The guild my friend and I are building...its yet very small ,called A&O,would it be ok if I asked the guild originator Don to join you also.I know Charlie is not a 'Legal' PGoH ,but the guild will always be part of her and I would appreciate it very much if i can come with my new friends and guildmates...if not I will understand.

I would come to more spawns ..but my work and karate schedule interferes alot with them.

Thank you all :)

Strength and Honor ...always!! :D

Earwen, no worries about making it on time, last time we were at it for 6 hours straight. We did 3 champs in succession, capping off with Abyss. This week we were mainly focused on Oaks, but it has come to my attention that our skulls for Undead and Rikktor have been stolen, so I think we will start with those (they are much easier than that oaks spawn...*runs away at the sight of ethereal warriors*).

Things to remember:

Don't fret if you don't get a scroll, we usually give whatever is needed to whomever needs it at the end. I also have plenty of scrolls at my house for anyone that needs something. People that control the spawn or heal while others attack the champ are in fact more important than the ones that kill the champ...you may not get a scroll right away, but this is a group event, with the spoils spread as such.

Reds are abounding, we may see some show up. We will set a rendevouz point and gather as a force to deal with them. Though we need to make sure we have the escape route ready...I saw 12 reds at Deceit just the other day (granted it is a dungeon and they prefer it, but the sightings have risen all over fel because of the insureance payout to the pker).

Try not to bring things you wouldn't like to lose. If you can save some insurance money by wearing disposable armor, great!

Most importantly, and even I need to remind myself this sometimes: have fun!

Oh!...

I will be taking screen shots, so make sure you brush your teeth and hair! I don't want no scrubs *chuckles*

*Cheblis*

Sorry I had to duck out before it even got started. I only really had a limited time, just wanted to be there to get you all started, and maybe if we had gone fast enough: to finish. Work is pressing me though, and I'm going crazy with buisness!

*cheblis*