*sighs*

Chris

Well, I was telling myself over and over again that I'd never quit UO and that in a couple of months I'd FINALLY be riding an ethereal horse and not losing my mount on every hunt... but now the decision is out of my hands. I'm going to be shutting down both my UO accounts and selling whatever I can off them except for a few things that I think Lora could make use of (and of course the lamp post that belongs to the guild). After reviewing my budget and how much of my paycheck was left after Uncle Sam took more taxes out of it then I've ever had taken out of a paycheck before, I came to the realization that I only have around $27 available for food, gas, and whatever else comes up for the next month or so (I didnt want to look any further into it than a month) and will STILL be a month behind on my loans.

I keep wanting to put off posting an ad for my other house or vet rewards or just about anything else on my main account because after all these years in UO and with PGoH and now with Lora it's hard as hell to let go, but I've gotta.

Yes, unfortunetly the happenings in the real realm, and the new virtual realms have caused many to depart. It is a time for us to regroup and reorginize....then push forward once more.

Chris,

You face now what is unfortunetly the sacrifices one must make in ones youth to succeed down the road. I myself, not so far ago, was going to school, working, and raising my son alone. *laughs* I can remeber seeing the adds for UO (in its inception) back then and wishing to join in what, at the time, seemed to be the culmination of things I truly enjoyed. Games, Internet, and Fantasy RPG's. Alas, the cost and time restrictions I had kept me from it.

But, now 5 years down the road, I am firmly entrenced in a decent position with oppurtunities. I have a loving and caring family with 3 children. And I can now spend my leasure time doing some things I enjoy. Thus my final arrival a few years ago.

Stay the path Chris.

I will look forward to seeing you down the road in the years to come, in this realm or the next.

Strength and Honor