Just Wanted to get with someone in game

Rusty

Its me Rusty I just purchased Shadowbane and before I got started I just wanted someone to tell me best place I should start off and things of that nature to get in touch with our shadowbane branch of THE my icq is 20540191 so anyone that is playing shadowbane send me a message so i can start seeing what this game is all about. And someon help me tonight cause I wanna play sometime today since i just activated my account.

Im not sure I just started out with a half-giant i forgot what i put on him ill look it up and post in a little bit. Someone might be able to tell me whether I made a good or bad character.

Calder is a pretty good starting town for new characters since it tends to have a high population to group with and is fairly close to every camp you'll need to get through the first few levels

Is SB a slow game? It seems really slow right now for me and i really dont have that old of a computer, its only about a year old and i am moving god awful slow in game. Stats of my character though are

Half-Giant

Str-65

Dex-33

Con-55

Int-23

Spt-35

Traits

Blood of Desert- +5 to fire resistance i think

Raised by barbarians

Witch Sight

Lemme know if i should delete this guy and come up with something new or not I wasnt really sure what i was doing when i was creating him. And also can you create trades characters in this game?

There are no trades characters in SB.

I would not have done the witchsite rune, it doesn't really do that much. Other than that your starting stats look fine.

Hope to see you in game!

I agree that witchsight SUCKS. The fun of howling at hidden members of your party who havent trained hiding at all wears off after the first few times. Spend the points on boosting your maximum stats or run speed or something.

As for the game being slow... the servers have had a lot of issues lately, but it may be good to try adjusting your display settings down some.

Archived