Morning all.....

Colin Mor

Good morning all.......

Friday night proved to be an interesting evening with all the realm activity. Alas though these forms of mega events are the limit my exisiting system cannot seem to overcome. (though there is much upgrading on the Ubi Soft side I believe will be also occuring) I tested out the realm away from the mega event and still the server was very laggy but I was able to move and survive with an alternate.

Today I will be looking to work on Galam (Templar) level 11......goal is Dark Knight Templar Bounty Hunter for his future life. (10am till 2pm)

Colin is currently 54 and will look to group up at sometime and find the R4 Dragon camp....once found I will be summoning any R5s to this area that are online from the guild. (after 3pm EST)

Satkin has donated 1 million gold which I need to xfer to Savrem today.

Cyclops has found a vendor deed (I apologize brother my soda seems to have blurred my notes on which one)

Imnot has found a Mace vendor deed.

I personally wish to post a thank you to Imnot for tossing me a Legendary Spirituality rune which will help my power of healing. (required 115 Spirit gaining me +8 instantly and +35 to overall total) I am at 113 Spirit cap now and will be pushing to find a small one to boost me so I can put it all to use.

His action has reminded me of a post I have yet to see put here so look on this board area for MEMBERSHIP CITIZENS CONSTRUCTION.

Also.........I am on vacation this week and have 3 overall projects I am working on.

1) clean my apartment (heheh SB and working a ton lately have really lost the cleaning detail)

2) USTA Tennis Programs for the summer launched.

3) Shadowbane till I drop everynight..hhehehe

See yall on the inside.......

For All ..........For Ardan.

During that battle last night with everything set on the lowest settings, I was getting around 10 FPS. And that server lag was HUGE!! Took me 30 seconds to cast a 4 second spell. It would be nice if UBI can fix some of this. The server also crashed last night which resulted in many many people from the temporary Aliance to log off. I think we lost all of our trebs, and that server crash helped Denied A LOT.

From what I have heard, they have lost 10mil in repairs on that one wall we were attacking.

Aye I had to call it quits by 11 last night as I was crashing every couple of minutes or so. However, though the system issues helped Denied last night, the city for the most part has been demolished. The last main battle for the city of Xanten will take place on Monday evening at 7p.m (this is the time when the bane circle negates the ToL protection). At this time complete victory can be achieved by Alliance forces destroying the ToL, thus leaving Xanten in ruins. As it stands now, it appears that the catapults are methodically bringing all the wall sections down.

5am cst this morning the southeast tower fell. I was on top of the tower at the time, so I took a pretty good bump to the head when I landed outside by the trebuchets o_0

After that it was a cakewalk. There were only a few Denied to be found anywhere and they were dropping like flies every time they were spotted. Now all we gotta do is keep them from doing repairs this weekend and then take down the tree on monday (I think the bane goes live at 6:30pm on monday, doesnt it?)

Archived